Sign in to follow this  
alex_ncfc

Last night

For the first time in my NCFC supporting years (so 15+) last night, I actually felt like a neutral just watching a game of football towards the end. Enduring that "performance" was soul destroying for any City fan, and I felt completely detached from my team for the first time ever. Things have got this bad. But us realists have been saying it all along. I assume everybody has now has woken up and smelt the sh*t we are being served up at Carrow Road under this regime. After last night, the club is beyond defense.

Surely NOW is the time for a breath of fresh air to sweep through the club, getting rid of the foul stench that has hovered over it for the last 3 years.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

For the first time in my NCFC supporting years (so 15+) last night, I actually felt like a neutral just watching a game of football towards the end. Enduring that "performance" was soul destroying for any City fan, and I felt completely detached from my team for the first time ever. Things have got this bad. But us realists have been saying it all along. I assume everybody has now has woken up and smelt the sh*t we are being served up at Carrow Road under this regime. After last night, the club is beyond defense.

Surely NOW is the time for a breath of fresh air to sweep through the club, getting rid of the foul stench that has hovered over it for the last 3 years.

[/quote]

I feel exactley the same way Alex. Only my supporting years number well over 50.

I''ve seen some rubbish over the years but this lot has got to be the worst ever.

We must get rid of this regime before the completely destroy this club. It seems incredible to me that some people are still trying to defend Smith. Jones et all. We have become a laughing stock and will remain so as long as the present incumbants are allowed to continue with their bankrupt strategy.

having read your post i suppose i felt the same way last night. It wasn''t like supporting norwich at all! it was just plain embarrassing. Thank god i was watching it on my own!

I felt the exact same aswell.  I started off by just shouting at the TV when ANOTHER pass went astray and then towards the end I couldnt even be bothered to do that.  It was soul destroying.   I didnt even want us to score at the end because that would have been the biggest injustice ever.  

35 years and i can honestly say its the most guttless clueless city display i have ever seen, there is nothing to give me any optamism ,we cant score create or pass to one another,we look disjointed and lacking in any shape or cohesion, in short everything that could be wrong with a football team we have going against us, i can honestly say that nothing short of a miracle can save this club and i gave up on those when i was 5, there is no one individual i think is more to blame just a continual apathy at the club that has been festering for years

one major thing though is how proud i was to see a healthy away contingent, what passion must they have to watch the poor excuse for a team we have at the moment, i have to finnish on a high this club has the best supporters in the world to keep turning up to watch that garbage, to every one of those fans i salute you!!!!

[quote user="chipster"]

35 years and i can honestly say its the most guttless clueless city display i have ever seen, there is nothing to give me any optamism ,we cant score create or pass to one another,we look disjointed and lacking in any shape or cohesion, in short everything that could be wrong with a football team we have going against us, i can honestly say that nothing short of a miracle can save this club and i gave up on those when i was 5, there is no one individual i think is more to blame just a continual apathy at the club that has been festering for years

one major thing though is how proud i was to see a healthy away contingent, what passion must they have to watch the poor excuse for a team we have at the moment, i have to finnish on a high this club has the best supporters in the world to keep turning up to watch that garbage, to every one of those fans i salute you!!!!

[/quote]

My boss was able to get me free tickets to last nights game in the qpr end.......i''m so glad i turned him down!!

To repeat chipster, well done to each and every fan that was there last night.

Your first two sentences and the sentiment in the last sum up my mood as well. I was numb when I watched the second half on TV, and I thought we got an easy ride from Sky''s pundits who must have seen how utterly ineffective we were. When the match ended and the break started I just sat there staring at the telly wondering how we got to that state.

[quote user="chipster"]

there is no one individual i think is more to blame just a continual apathy at the club that has been festering for years

[/quote]

Yeh wtf is up with that, its always been our problem.I wonder if its some of the old players behind the scenes like Gunn who sit there festering who add to this ?Surely there is a Norwich City attitude and its mainly Lazy with a subtle mix of low self confidence.

[quote user="london Canary"]having read your post i suppose i felt the same way last night. It wasn''t like supporting norwich at all! it was just plain embarrassing. Thank god i was watching it on my own![/quote]

Think about me then i watched the game in a pub full of QPR fans [:)]

i listened to it on the radio and didnt care when QPR scored... when the final whistle went i sat there feeling empty... i honestly think we are going down.... even now its only October but i cant see how we will recover

jas :)

"Us realists". You make me laugh. We''ve played poor football since the mid 90''s. I slung my season ticket over the performances turned in under Worthington (with a few notable exceptions). Where were all the purists then?You lot just blow with the wind."Worthingtons green yellow army" one minute, "Delias green yellow army" the next.... now its off with everybodies heads.....Without the downs where are the ups?Fickle