Sign in to follow this  
followthegreenandyellow

Bruce was at the game!

I''d give my left nut, and my right arm to have Brucey back.  PG can clean his boots.

no way, can''t say i''d want old arse face back, his record is not so good anyway.

Saw Munby and Bruce having chats before the game and then they went in together!!! Could it be........

He was only their watching Vine simple as.  As for the chat with Munby, Munby would have been around in some capacity when Bruce was a player.  Don''t read anything in to it.

He was not there top watch Vine he knows what he can do and he was not there looking at our  team ready to move on.

He was there to watch Andy Marshall as Birmingham need a new keeper!!!

steve bruce will be at birmingham come the end of the season mark my words

they not excatly doing rubbish are they?

and if they were going to ditch him, wouldnt that been last year when they were about 9th come october? come on people least get realistic chances

[quote user="YellowIce"]

He was not there top watch Vine he knows what he can do and he was not there looking at our  team ready to move on.

[/quote]

surely you mean David?

[quote user="YellowIce"]

[/quote]

Surely he was at the wrong match if he wanted to watch ANDY Marshall?

Interestingly, (if there is such a word) Steve Bruce has an announcement this evening on BRMB radio to state his position at the club. David Gold the Chairman gave him a new contract but the new owner Karsten Yeung will not sign it so as of 1st October Bruce is out of contract AND anyone appointing him as Manager will not have to pay compensation to Birmingham City. 

The big rumour is that Bruce will walk away tonight but I was surprised to see him at QPR-- he didnt need to watch a player he has already signed and who played for him last year, I think NCFC have a brucie bonus tonight   [G]

No way would Bruce be at the ground last night watching Norwich as a candidate for the managerial position.

It would be disrespectful of Peter Grant, while he is in charge, to invite a possible future candidate for the Norwich manager position. He was there to watch Rowan Vine play who is on loan from Birmingham, and obviously, people will put two and two together.

Hello to all Norwich fans by the way, I''m new to the forums (sadly in desperate times [:(] ).