Sign in to follow this  
H4H

LEAVE DELIA ALONE!!!!!!

I dont think HRH Delia is bleeding us, just way out of her depth and past her sell by date and do you all honestly believe she will not recoup her money on leaving, get real.

[quote user="Oli"]

Leave the board and Delia alone…….. She is one of the best things that have happened to this football club. She bleeds Yellow and Green. She has poured money into this club only for idiots on here to drag her name through the mud when things don’t look so good. I am proud to be a Norwich fan, I am proud of all the fans there last night who sang there hearts out even when Shackall launched his 50th long ball up to poor Chrisy Martin. But this isn’t Delia’s fault, she doesn’t decide how we play our football, she did employ Grant who didn’t pay off but she and the bored both now know they have to pile some money into a big name manager.

We all love this football club, (apart from Smudger) but lets just see what happens next, we have good enough players to stay up, we WONT go down and if we do well that’s football…… swings and roundabouts!!!!

[/quote]

Talk about thick.

Are you one of Delia''s cousins?

OTBC - we''d better mind the danger!

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Oli"]

Leave the board and Delia alone…….. She is one of the best things that have happened to this football club. She bleeds Yellow and Green. She has poured money into this club only for idiots on here to drag her name through the mud when things don’t look so good. I am proud to be a Norwich fan, I am proud of all the fans there last night who sang there hearts out even when Shackall launched his 50th long ball up to poor Chrisy Martin. But this isn’t Delia’s fault, she doesn’t decide how we play our football, she did employ Grant who didn’t pay off but she and the bored both now know they have to pile some money into a big name manager.

We all love this football club, (apart from Smudger) but lets just see what happens next, we have good enough players to stay up, we WONT go down and if we do well that’s football…… swings and roundabouts!!!!

[/quote]

If this is the general attitude then we deserve everything we get.

[/quote]

I''d correct that to "they deserve everything they get". Those of us who have seen the writing on the wall and so have had to forego our football on matchdays deserve much much better.

Smith deserves all the flak she gets....and more besides. It''s unbelievably pathetic that the myth of the "saviour" still survives after all that has gone on....and it really does show how thick my fellow City fan''s heads are.

Bilge Oli....

[/quote]

Perhaps it is time for Delia to go and have an all round change at the club, but the truth of the matter is you''ve never liked her and, meterphorically speaking, winning the Premier League under her and MWJ wouldn''t change that. Yourself, myself and many others here have supported Norwich a long time before she came along, however the youngsters born in the city that watch the games nowadays are wrongly passed off as only supporting Norwich because of celebrity Delia Smith. Funny that, I''d of thought they''d prefer your David Beckham''s and Eminem''s to an 140 year old grandmother that did cookery shows in 1927...

[quote user="broadie"]

I think it''s very sad that it has come to this. Delia has done a great deal of good for this club, probably more than we will ever know, and the suggestions running around this message board that she has only been here to bleed us dry are unjustified and show just how low some of you are prepared to stoop in searching for an explaination to our current malaise. Probably some of you won''t even read past the previous sentence, so enraged will you be by those words, but I''m only seeking to balance out the view a little.

However, there is absolutely no denying that the board are getting things terribly wrong at the moment, but it is too easy to look for one scapegoat. They are collectively responsible and surely even the most myopic of you can see that Delia has only tried to do what she thinks is right for the club she loves.

The fact that she may have got some things wrong does not make her the wicked witch of the east, and while she should certainly not be above criticism, maybe we should step back a little and really think about what some of the more accusational of you are saying. We have had some inspirational times in the last few years, and that''s what makes this current situation all the worse. But we must remember that Delia is first and foremost a fan of this club, and she rode the wave like we did. Unfortunately it seems she is at as much of a loss to come up with a solution as we are. Still, this does not mean she is doing it deliberately, a suggestion which is utterly unfair, ungrateful and frankly unintelligable.

Things are going wrong, things need to change, and quickly. However, let''s hope we as fans can be mature enough to stop biting the hand that fed us and push for change in a constructive manner, not the poisonous conspiracy that is currently doing the rounds. Surely, if we want the best for this club, we can start by setting the example rather than reducing ourselves to this pointless bitch-fest?

[/quote]

Absolutely, Broadie. Outstanding post. Obviously the extremist nonsense posted by idiots on this board gets more of a reaction, but your take on it is spot-on.

She''d better gid rid of Grant today, though...

[quote user="komakino"]Delia has done to NCFC what the Boston Strangler did for door to door salesman. She is out of her depth. I am continually staggered by her support by some fellow fans. Wake up![/quote]

hehehe very well put Sir!!!  [:D]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Oli"]

I generally believe that most of you ‘fans’ have no idea(frame canary), I don’t know the kind of people that post on here but my guess is that there new fans, fans that started supporting the club when we were competing in the play offs and in the premiership. Be realistic before Worthington we were struggling to get 14000 people through the gate at Carrow rd!! Delia has changed that, she has made the club what it is today (we might be 3rd bottom but it’s a blip and not Delias fault)…….. and if your to short sighted to see that then p**s off and support someone else.

[/quote]

I''ve been supporting the club since I was 8 years old sonny and that was in 1953!

I''m telling you in all sincerity that this is the worst it''s ever been and I include 1957 when we went 26 games without a win and had to apply for re-election to the league.

As for it not being Delias fault. She came in 12 years ago when we were struggling in the old division 1. Please enlighten me as to how we have moved forward since then.

She owns the club and is fully to blame for the position we now find ourselves in. And no! I won''t p*ss off and support someone else. I refuse to let this bl**dy chef destroy the club I love.

[/quote]

Very emotional stuff Ricardo...

There is a small group of us negatives due to meet up with the NCISA... won''t go in to the details of who one here... but check you PM''s if you are interested in attending mate.

Smudger i may not agree with a lot of things you put on here, mainly because of how rude you can appear to be, but you are right this time. this post is comical, mustnt say a bad word about the wicked witch and her pots and pans.