Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

Time to run Delia and MWJ out of town!!

We are getting exactly what we deserve!! We are an absolute embarrasing shambles!This is sad to watch and the real problem will not be solved in sacking Grant. The players are pathetic. I will be amazed if we are still in this league next year and like others "I dont really care" while the current board are in charge, I will no longer attend Carrow Road!!Say what you want! I have supported this Club for years and am sick to the back teeth of this board!! They have taken us for mugs for years and do not deserve the support!! They have bled the playing staff of funding for too long and if they wont support the football team why should we!!This is a sad sad day for NCFC!!

A very well worded and heartfelt speech Snakepit...  I agree with every sentiment that you make in it 100%.

It appears that you and several others are finally reaching the point of frustration that I reached about 2 years ago and others such as Cluck an Arthur Whittle reached during last season....

It is very, very sad.... but anybody supporting this awful bunch of directors deserves exactly what they are getting at the moment.

Unless Delia & Co are driven out of town NOW... then I am afraid it is going to be Div 1 football for us next season.

Things are seriously bad now. This is the worst we''ve been in my lifetime... 28 years!! Grant must go, but so must the board for the sheer incompentence of their management of the club since our Premiership season. Truely shocking. Time to go Delia and Doncaster, your time is up.

I don''t support this board, Smudger. I support the team. I''m a Norwich boy, I can''t help it.

I can''t hope the opposition win, it''s not in my nature. I don''t want to lose. I''m can''t be happy, or proud that it''s coming to this.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]We are getting exactly what we deserve!! We are an absolute embarrasing shambles!This is sad to watch and the real problem will not be solved in sacking Grant. The players are pathetic. I will be amazed if we are still in this league next year and like others "I dont really care" while the current board are in charge, I will no longer attend Carrow Road!!Say what you want! I have supported this Club for years and am sick to the back teeth of this board!! They have taken us for mugs for years and do not deserve the support!! They have bled the playing staff of funding for too long and if they wont support the football team why should we!!This is a sad sad day for NCFC!! [/quote]Agreed it is down to the board they must go now

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]The same board that took us up and to Cardiff.

Yeah great, well worded argument....... Wakey wakey
[/quote]

Are  you for real ? You wake up and taste the coffee - tastes pretty damn bitter to me.

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]The same board that took us up and to Cardiff.Yeah great, well worded argument....... Wakey wakey[/quote]So you are happy being lied to ?We we''re told we had £2 million to spend.We sell 5.5 million pounds worth and spend 2.2 million YOUR STILL HAPPY?Did you watch tonight ? and we have no money.I think it''s you that needs to wake up and smell the coffee

If previous games haven''t done it for me then this one has. Board/Manager confidence has now been completely shattered with the pieces being further ground into dust. Its a shame its come to this because I wanted them to suceed. I gave them more of a chance than some others did on here but they blew it much earlier than I had anticipated. Sorry but sod this:

GRANT OUT!!!!

BOARD OUT!!!!

It simply can''t go on anymore.

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]The same board that took us up and to Cardiff.

[/quote]

Only a few of you are still asleep but thankfully more are waking up every day.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]The same board that took us up and to Cardiff.Yeah great, well worded argument....... Wakey wakey[/quote]

Only a few of you are still asleep but thankfully more are waking up every day.

[/quote]More are waking up to what? The stupid notion that delia should give up all her money on a whim? FFS it''s a plc.The board, we all knew, were idiots before.

Get the lot of them out, they''re all a total disgrace and are fast taking us down to league 1, the boards prudence with no ambition policies have worked a treat, idiots the whole damn lot of them

This is getting interesting, now is the time to check out the true supporters, and who is to say a spell in Div One would be so bad, thanks football, thats sport, that is why we love it. WE love you you Norwich, it does not matter what Division you are in.     

I totally understnad the desire for change but they own the business so they can hardly sack themselves - it needs a new investor and the suggested new investor says he is not interested.

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]Things are seriously bad now. This is the worst we''ve been in my lifetime... 28 years!! Grant must go, but so must the board for the sheer incompentence of their management of the club since our Premiership season. Truely shocking. Time to go Delia and Doncaster, your time is up.[/quote]

Premiership whats that??

The board should know that they have done their time here and actually put the club up for sale even if it means selling to a foreigner, things simply couldn''t get much worse. And I don''t believe for a minute that Mr Cullum isn''t interested, he wouldn''t say if he was, what he said was he hasn''t got the time to be actively involved in the club but he doesn''t actually say he wouldn''t put money in and let  the Turners  run things.

So what have the board done thats wrong? Did Delia miss a sitter last night? Did she pick the team, decide strategy?Who replaces them? I dont see a queue.Just get the scotch element out and start playing football.Anyone still belive Grants version of Safri''s transfer now LOL

[quote user="Sing up the river end "][quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]The same board that took us up and to Cardiff.Yeah great, well worded argument....... Wakey wakey[/quote]So you are happy being lied to ?We we''re told we had £2 million to spend.We sell 5.5 million pounds worth and spend 2.2 million YOUR STILL HAPPY?Did you watch tonight ? and we have no money.I think it''s you that needs to wake up and smell the coffee[/quote]What lies? You have no idea on the financial situation so what lies?Am I happy? With the board yes, delighted. With the manager, squad and coaching staff no. They can all gel off back north of the boarder..... Huckerby too. Enough.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]We are getting exactly what we deserve!! We are an absolute embarrasing shambles!

This is sad to watch and the real problem will not be solved in sacking Grant. The players are pathetic.

I will be amazed if we are still in this league next year and like others "I dont really care" while the current board are in charge, I will no longer attend Carrow Road!!

Say what you want! I have supported this Club for years and am sick to the back teeth of this board!! They have taken us for mugs for years and do not deserve the support!! They have bled the playing staff of funding for too long and if they wont support the football team why should we!!

This is a sad sad day for NCFC!!
[/quote]

Fully agree

The buck stops at the top - the board have failed us once too often.

[quote user="T07"]So what have the board done thats wrong? Did Delia miss a sitter last night? Did she pick the team, decide strategy?

Who replaces them? I dont see a queue.

Just get the scotch element out and start playing football.

Anyone still belive Grants version of Safri''s transfer now LOL

[/quote] Where do you want me to start? we''ve just had 3 years of total incompetence at board level from getting promoted to the prem and failing to make sufficient funds avaliable to strengthen the squad to getting relegated and again failing to use the parachute payments to at least make a decent attempt to return. It was the board who appointed an inexperienced manager a year ago when we clearly  needed someone with experience. We have sold our better players and despite claims that all money raised would be avaliable for players we have a large surplus on transfers. I have followed this club for 35 years and there has been some rubbish in that time but I can''t remember things being as bad as they are now, removing Grant is only part of the problem, if the clowns on the board don''t sell to someone with the funds to move us on we''ll be in league 2 within a couple of years.,

The same board that wasn''t prepared to pay for Huckerby''s wages when he came here despite the fact he was the primary reason we got promoted. The majority of his wages were paid for by a true fan from Diss. So actually - no they weren''t the reason we got promoted -if it was down to them we wouldn''t have been

Can''t you see it fella - the board are totally unprepared to invest in the playing side of this club, always have been and always will be - they would rather invest in land, roads, scoreboards, office refurbishments than players - and look where that has got us ?? - a crap squad and debt of circa £17m - great management eh.......

Why can''t some people see it - this board through the decisions it has taken, or not taken, is the ONLY reason we are where we are today and things will not change unless they go.

I said at the time the only reason we got Grant in the first place was that we did a deal with West Ham over the money owed us from Green and/or Ashton and hey presto - last week it came to light we did a deal with them on waving £100K if Ashton made the England squad.

The board are getting exactly what they deserve and its only us fans that are really suffering. If Delia and MWJ are the true supporters they make themselves out to be - surely they must see the best thing for the club is for them to step aside - and quickly....in order a totally new board can be put in place.

Why replace the board?

Whilst i can appreciate the opinion of all those who wish to see the board overhauled and Delia and MWJ sent packing i personally cannot agree. Whilst yes they control the purse strings, off the field activities and hire the manager i dont believe that they can be held accountable for the poor performance of the team on the field.

Their job is to maintain the successful running of NCFC and to ensure that for years to come the club is financially stable, yes we have invested in off the pitch activities such as the hotel and development land but these were investments designed to provide an extra source of income to possibly help fund further activities possibly on the field.

When they hired Peter Grant they took a gamble yes. However if that gamble had of worked and we were sitting pretty at the top of the table people would be saying how great the decision was and all would be good. As is stands things aren''t quite so rosy and performances have been dire. The automatic response is to remove the board (that have ensured we are financially stable and wont do a Leeds or piswich), they don''t control Peter Grants decisions on buying players or his coaching methods.

The bucks falls firmly at the feet of the manager and the players. Whilst i was very pro Grant early on i dont think he has the ability to motivate and get the best from his players, and some of his decisions leave me scratching my head in amazement. Whilst i think he has assembled quite a good squad on the money he had available i dont think he can get the best from that squad and so inevitably i think his time is done and it may be best for him to leave.

[quote user="FramCanary"]

s at the top - the board have failed us once too often.

[/quote]How have the board failed us? What about Grant and the players? Not one of you has put forward a reasoned argument. Lots of bandwagon rhetoricI''ll give you two reasons.£500k on Hughes. They should never have sanctioned that.Grants contract. He''s overwhelmed. He should have been given a 12 month contact with an option on the clus side to extend. Not a three year contract.Those reasons when balanced against the blind side operations are not reason enough. So I continue to ask, what have they done wrong?

[quote user="T07"][quote user="Sing up the river end "][quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]The same board that took us up and to Cardiff.

[/quote]

So you are happy being lied to ?
We we''re told we had £2 million to spend.
We sell 5.5 million pounds worth and spend 2.2 million YOUR STILL HAPPY?
Did you watch tonight ? and we have no money.I think it''s you that needs to wake up and smell the coffee
[/quote]

What lies? You have no idea on the financial situation so what lies?

Am I happy? With the board yes, delighted. With the manager, squad and coaching staff no. They can all gel off back north of the boarder..... Huckerby too. Enough.
[/quote]

Theres still a few who just will not see.

How much more will it take for you to see where the blame squarely lies.

Who is the new board that is waiting to take over? I haven''t heard anything......oh wait.....there isn''t oneSo lets sack this board anyway and........er.....  What?

[quote user="Mr Whiz"]

Why replace the board?

Whilst i can appreciate the opinion of all those who wish to see the board overhauled and Delia and MWJ sent packing i personally cannot agree. Whilst yes they control the purse strings, off the field activities and hire the manager i dont believe that they can be held accountable for the poor performance of the team on the field.

Their job is to maintain the successful running of NCFC and to ensure that for years to come the club is financially stable, yes we have invested in off the pitch activities such as the hotel and development land but these were investments designed to provide an extra source of income to possibly help fund further activities possibly on the field.

When they hired Peter Grant they took a gamble yes. However if that gamble had of worked and we were sitting pretty at the top of the table people would be saying how great the decision was and all would be good. As is stands things aren''t quite so rosy and performances have been dire. The automatic response is to remove the board (that have ensured we are financially stable and wont do a Leeds or piswich), they don''t control Peter Grants decisions on buying players or his coaching methods.

The bucks falls firmly at the feet of the manager and the players. Whilst i was very pro Grant early on i dont think he has the ability to motivate and get the best from his players, and some of his decisions leave me scratching my head in amazement. Whilst i think he has assembled quite a good squad on the money he had available i dont think he can get the best from that squad and so inevitably i think his time is done and it may be best for him to leave.

[/quote]Thank you Mr Whiz - well said.

[quote user="T07"]So what have the board done thats wrong? Did Delia miss a sitter last night? Did she pick the team, decide strategy?

Who replaces them? I dont see a queue.

Just get the scotch element out and start playing football.

Anyone still belive Grants version of Safri''s transfer now LOL

[/quote]

Where would you kle me to start.