Sign in to follow this  
Canaryyella23

Peter Grant Has Left by Mutual Consent

PG tonight leaves by mutual consent.

Thanks for the memories...both as player and manager.

Well, here is the news on the clubs website" We part terms by mutual consent"  At last, who will we get next, lets hope experience counts and it happens quickly!

Moved over, now what new lamb for the slaughter ?Sorry that he didnt crack it here but better sooner than later.

I respect Grant for makeing the right decision here, how mant managers would have held onto their job for dear life even though they know they weren''t doing a good enough job, take Worthington for example he should have done the honorable thing and left way before he was pushed becausse he was only draging the club down with him, but no he waited long enough so he was pushed and therfore got his pay off compensation so I respect Grant for doing what''s best for the club and himself.

Just seen this on BBC (nowt from Pinkun yet, ahem).I''ve supported Grant but the results can''t be argued with and we don''t have the time to give him any more, erm, time... It''s a very noble action from Grant to walk away knowing that someone fresh should be given a go, just goes to confirm my thoughts about Grant - honourable, determined, focussed... but ultimately inexperienced.Good luck in all you do, Granty, God speed.Right then........ Paul Jewell anyone?? [:D]

I said yesterday that he''d go by mutual consent.

Now perhaps people will take a breath and realise whyhe wasnt sacked straight away, the mutual consent route saves us alot of money, a sacking and Grant would be entitled to full compensation.

Time to move on!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]
Right then........ Paul Jewell anyone?? [:D]
[/quote]

cheap option Moneky m''lad... cheap option...

Step Forward Bryan gunn!

jas :)

[quote user="MightyYellows50"]Sad to see him go to be fair, wish he had have been successful, good luck Peter Grant in all you do and may I wish you more success and support from future boards.[/quote]Could not put it better myself.

Now the NCPLC board will pick yet another FOOBALL manager.....god help him, and us!!!!!!!

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST