Sign in to follow this  
norwichcasual

whos goin to malaysia

if you are goin to malaysia ne 1 could you do me a favour?i cant affors the pre season tour this year(done the last few)i was wondering if somebody could pick me up a programme from any of the games ,spare ticket stub or if they have any about a pin badge for the games. i will pay the ful price and a bit more for your troubles

I am off to Malaysia on the 10th of July and will look out for the items you are after. My normal fee for this is a pint of Woodfordes Wherry come any home match day.
WNW

if you get me some stuff ilo get you a few wherrys in the kings arms or where ever mate .my email is canaries71@hotmail.com let me no when you get back and have a good trip.otbc

We''re not worthy are you going to the gala dinner with the players, management, board and Malaysian PM? Is actually on my birthday, not a bad way to celebrate out for a meal with that lot. I will be the drunk at the back of the room singing

Melbourne Canary

I wasn`t going to go to the Gala dinnner as I did not think there would be any thing worth going for !!!! Now that I know its` your birthday I`ll be there. Tiger beers are on me.

WNW