Sign in to follow this  
Stevo

Pathetic

“I have had fantastic support from the board from minute one right up until the time of leaving".

City chairman Roger Munby said...Grant had said he felt he had been supported by the club in everything he had tried to do at Carrow Road.

This stinks to me. The media are fed choice quotes laying it on thick about how supportive the board have been and how none of this is their fault. Probably part of PG''s severance deal - ''say how great we were and there''s a few quid in it for you''.

This is the board''s fault. They may not step over the white line but they dictate who does by appointing the manager and making funds available for players. Grant was not up to it and was exposed by the lack of money. When will our puppet chairman hold his hands up and admit that they''ve screwed up and failed us time and time again?

I agree, but this time I have a funny feeling that something is going to change at the Boardroom level, surely they must be accountable for this mess. Perhaps this was always going to be Delia''s last season, hence the Turners....

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I agree, but this time I have a funny feeling that something is going to change at the Boardroom level, surely they must be accountable for this mess. Perhaps this was always going to be Delia''s last season, hence the Turners....[/quote]

Agreed, i''m prity sure it has always been in the Turners plans to take over from Delia and Michael at some point in the future, the question is when, hopefully for the sake of the club in the near future.

I really hope so. The present regime appears tired and bereft of ideas or inspiration. We peaked at the point we got promoted and ever since there has been a slow and steady decline. Time for a new ''adventure'' and to move on