Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

What about John Collins from Hibs?

A manager near top of the league in Scotland without managing Rangers or Celtic, is it worth trying to get him down here in the same way that West Brom got Mowbray. His experience playing abroad could be useful in terms of scouting and also in terms of different coaching methods. Other option is someone like Paul Jewell who has track record at lower levels in England.

I doubt he would go to Norwich he is learning his trade at hibs and has an excellent record so far this season building a very good team. I reckon if he does move he will have his sights set at a bigger club and why move from a club that is doing well currently in a champions league spot even though the probability is that they will qualify for uefa cup.

sorry NC - knows boss all about  champs  - and by the time learned we''d be in league 1!  the prudent choice is to picka an experienced manager at this level, who knows the league inside out.  i''d settle for joe royle short-term, but would bite the hand off paul jewel

John Collins? Wasn''t she the one with the glossy lipstick and square shoulder pads in Dynasty? Oh no, that was JOAN Collins. Mind you, she might even be worth a try - at least she''d give the Board ''what for'' if they tried to ride roughshod over her!!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]We''ve had the Scotsman and the Irishman.....it''s time for an Englishman.[/quote]

Does that really matter? I don''t care if they''re not even from this planet, if they can do a decent job that''s good enough for me.

gotta be Iwan as manager,

D Dub as assistant

and Dale Gordon as head coach

Good call, but doubt he would come here, no money, no morale, crap squad....

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]We''ve had the Scotsman and the Irishman.....it''s time for an Englishman.[/quote]

...or the Welshman...Mark Bowen