Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

9 hours 15 mins without a goal...

Division 1 here we come...

and I would just like to say a personal thank you to all the Percy Positives who have supported the muppets in taking us here!!!

People are allowed to support who they like smudger, you can''t blame them for following their hearts and their minds. I did and it hasn''t worked out. I''m only human.

However I''ve lost all confidence in the board and manager so Grant and Board out now indeed.

[quote user="Smudger"]

and I would just like to say a personal thank you to all the Percy Positives who have supported the muppets in taking us here!!!

[/quote]

Smudger, I didn''t think there was anything that would make me feel worse tonight after witnessing that crock - then along you come.  And what makes it even worse is it is impossible to disagree with you this evening. [:$]

supporting ones team is admirable but standing by and watching it getting ruined by muppets is criminal, i dont want to say it, but i told you so, Grant must go, also Delia and her cronies, they are a disgrace.

[quote user="ricky knight"]supporting ones team is admirable but standing by and watching it getting ruined by muppets is criminal, i dont want to say it, but i told you so, Grant must go, also Delia and her cronies, they are a disgrace.[/quote]

Supporting the club is different to supporting the team.  I only support the former.

The trash on the pitch was only brought here recently by the fools currently busy destroying our credibility ...however the club has been around for over 100 years and will happily survive this fiasco in the long term....and that''s where I''m looking.

It was never going to work with Smith in control....

Shame on me, but i don''t have 100 years to wait.

I don''t want one evening at City Hall, and an away fixture agiant Munich 10 years previous to be my only NCFC glory!

When clubs like Reading, Fulham, Wigan can get up and stay up, it makes a loss against QPR all the more bitter.

Well???

C''mon then all you Percy''s... you seem to have gone very quiet.... sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

clubs like Reading Fulham and Wigan got up and gambled in the transfer market and bought good players thats why they survived - they didnt buy rubbish like Thomas Helveg, Gary Docherty and Matthias Jonsson!!

Norwich could still be in the premiership now if Worthington and the board hadn''t been so negative - it was clear from day one that they were prepared for relegation straight back to the championship and now they are suffering for it!

WELL HOW IS THIS FOR NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I would call myself confident rather than positive, but as much as I hate myself to say it I do think this will turn around.

And I''d rather be positive than constantly complaining!

I did notice how a lot of you were saying :

"Grant must play Hux and Martin together why can''t he see that Grant must go"

But suddenly after you found out that your amazing solution to our scoring problem Chris Martin and the absolutely undroppable Darren Huckerby wasnt gonna work because Martin isnt going to cut it and Huckerby isnt working this season, it went a bit more like this:

"Why did Grant play Hux and Martin together it clearly wont work why cant he see that Grant must go"

Fickle

[quote user="Smudger"]

Here''s 20 pence, mate - go and ''phone someone who gives a f*** about what you think. Really. Yawn.

Well???

C''mon then all you Percy''s... you seem to have gone very quiet.... sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

[/quote]

As I asked you on here last week - and I never saw a reply ("ssssshhhhh") - what do you suggest should have been done to sort out "the muppets"? What have you done to change things? What constructive and achievable actions have you undertaken? I am gutted by what''s happening right now and I''m not a ''percy positive'' (as you phrased it with such eloquence and wit) and I agree that it''s time for a change of Manager and some Board members, but...

...TELL ME THIS - HOW HAVE YOU TRIED TO ''STOP THE MUPPETS''? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? 

NOTHING. ZILCH. NAFF ALL.

You just don''t get it, do you? Coming on to a message board and making crass repetitive / negative comments - or bleating ''Sack the Board'' every 5 minutes - is plain dumb. What''s it going to achieve? Having a go at a few supporters on a message board - as daring and cutting edge as it is - will not make the Manager or the Board stand aside. But you know that, don''t you. 

So, apart from attention seeking, what''s the point in doing it? I''d really love to know.

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Smudger"]

Here''s 20 pence, mate - go and ''phone someone who gives a f*** about what you think. Really. Yawn.

Well???

[/quote]

As I asked you on here last week - and I never saw a reply ("ssssshhhhh") - what do you suggest should have been done to sort out "the muppets"? What have you done to change things? What constructive and achievable actions have you undertaken? I am gutted by what''s happening right now and I''m not a ''percy positive'' (as you phrased it with such eloquence and wit) and I agree that it''s time for a change of Manager and some Board members, but...

...TELL ME THIS - HOW HAVE YOU TRIED TO ''STOP THE MUPPETS''? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE? 

NOTHING. ZILCH. NAFF ALL.

You just don''t get it, do you? Coming on to a message board and making crass repetitive / negative comments - or bleating ''Sack the Board'' every 5 minutes - is plain dumb. What''s it going to achieve? Having a go at a few supporters on a message board - as daring and cutting edge as it is - will not make the Manager or the Board stand aside. But you know that, don''t you. 

So, apart from attention seeking, what''s the point in doing it? I''d really love to know.

[/quote]

He did protest on his own once upon a time.

It is also once upon a time that football clubs were all on a level and not seperated between the elite and the poor. I doubt he''ll remind you about that little bit of nostalgia because he still thinks it applies in the modern game but I''m sure he''ll tell you all about his one man protest.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Well???

[/quote]

Smudger I think were all getting bored of your attention seeking, trying to make a name for yourself for all the wrong reasons, it''s almost to much of an effort to even bother responding to the nonsense you continue to past time after time after time, you have to be incredibly naive to accept were relegated or even begin to think were in a relegation fight after a mere 10 games, were not a great side but we CAN still avoid relegation without too much trouble provideing we can find the right connectiong between players and manager.

Now why don''t you do us all a favour and go back to posting on the Ipswich Town forum on TWTD which I have seen you posing on before

[quote user="London_Canary"][quote user="Smudger"]

Well???

[/quote]

Smudger I think were all getting bored of your attention seeking, trying to make a name for yourself for all the wrong reasons, it''s almost to much of an effort to even bother responding to the nonsense you continue to past time after time after time, you have to be incredibly naive to accept were relegated or even begin to think were in a relegation fight after a mere 10 games, were not a great side but we CAN still avoid relegation without too much trouble provideing we can find the right connectiong between players and manager.

Now why don''t you do us all a favour and go back to posting on the Ipswich Town forum on TWTD which I have seen you posing on before

[/quote]

Says more about you for looking on there.... TWTD????

Wouldn''t even give such a thing the time of day

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="London_Canary"][quote user="Smudger"]

Well???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh so I guess it''s just a coincidence that someone with the username of Smudger posts on there?

Some of the things you post could only come from the mouth of a scummer, so it''s not exactly hard to beleive is it! Also I love the way you keep dodgeing certain points like when people ask you what are your realistic solutions to the problems you keep moaning about. LOL

[quote user="London_Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="London_Canary"][quote user="Smudger"]

Well???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh so I guess it''s just a coincidence that someone with the username of Smudger posts on there?

Some of the things you post could only come from the mouth of a scummer, so it''s not exactly hard to beleive is it! Also I love the way you keep dodgeing certain points like when people ask you what are your realistic solutions to the problems you keep moaning about. LOL

[/quote]

I do not dodge anything.... many solutions have been suggested by me and none listened to.

When you are as popular as me lets see if you answer every single post that is aimed at you shall we???  You should feel privelliged that I ma donating some of my precious time to a needy case like you at this moment in time.... [:D]

As for the scummers site... you can believe what you like mate... only pointing out how foolish it is making you look to be making such aspersions.

Smudger is a name that relates to the surname SMITH... one of if not the most popular surname in Britain.... hardly out of the ordinary that they would have a Smudger too is it?