Sign in to follow this  
Cheerio

So who's the new manager going to be

Peter Taylors free..... good football. Cant see anyone else availbale that would be of any real interest

First refusal should go to Paul Jewell - I know he won''t take it but we have to offer him the job first of all surely.

Jim Duffy will inevitably be caretaker with 2 or 3 games to assess how he does, (i know people won''t lke it but you know it will happen)

Again I don''t think he''d be particularly interested but I would like to see Paul Ince here (may be a bit contoversial)

Kevin Keegan is unrealistic but I would also love to see him at Norwich

Dennis Wise has obviously motivated his players from a 15 point deduction to 3pts outside playoffs - would he be interested?

If Steve Bruce is fired anytime soon, I''d take him in a second

Glenn Hoddle would also be a good appointment.

We need an experienced manager this time round, not Iwan, Malky, Dion, Ian Crook (never managed in England) etc, there is no point in taking another long shot, we can''t afford to!!!

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"]Peter Taylors free..... good football. Cant see anyone else availbale that would be of any real interest
[/quote]

Would rather have Elizabeth Taylor than Peter......Paul Jewell would be great if the board actually showed some ambition. I dont think he would come to us if we promised him £150 to go out and sign someone from Kings Lynn Reserves

[quote user="topoftheleague"]

Paul jewel

or

Neil warnock if he doesn''t go to palace

[/quote]  Warnock has already gone.

This thread is brilliant.  Do any of you know how far we have really fallen?  Reality check time...

If you think Paul Jewell would take the Norwich manager''s job, you''re mad.  He wouldn''t come here.  He''s a premiership manager.  He''d want money (he wouldn''t get any budget for transfers), and a decent squad (!).

Dennis Wise - would he leave Leeds for Norwich?  Nope.

Kevin Keegan - oh, people, please!  WE ARE NO LONGER A BIG CLUB.  End of. 

What can we offer a new manager?

Zero budget for new players.

A crap squad.

Seven million quid''s worth of debt which means we have to sell before we buy - and we have no players worth selling.

An inept board who run the club as a plaything.

A set of fans who are straight on the backs of players and the new manager.

Why would Jewell or anyone want to come here at the moment?  Jeez, it''s unbelievable.

We''ll get Jim Duffy, then someone from Port Vale or Accrington or possibly Carlisle.  That''s the best we can realistically hope for.

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

WE ARE NO LONGER A BIG CLUB.

[/quote]LOLWhen were we? Did I blink?

I''m worried this whole "Get Grant Out" thing will prove to have been a waste of time. I bet we get someone whos no better than he was. If we do get anyone half decent we''ll likely have zero money left for transfers in january.

I would like to see Calderwood or Ince, but I doubt we could tempt them. Worrying a friend who is close to the club has mentioned the name Joe Royle!

[quote user="quietboy"]good call!!! ian crook with perhaps david williams!!![/quote]

If only it was Crook and David Williams .

I have always been a Williams fan the man who should have had the managers job before Walker,after all it was Williams team that Walker rode on the back of into europe .arrdee.

MARTIN ALLEN......i said it 12 months ago and i''ll say it again now. Out of work so no compensation will need to be paid, he will get us playing as a TEAM rather than a bunch of uninterested individuals

I agree with Fuzzyfelt. I reckon it''s very likely to be Duffy.

We may well get a surprise though - how many of us saw Grant coming after we sacked Worthington?

paul jewell . he''s out of work and if he waits for a prem club he''ll wait forever .

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I would like to see Calderwood or Ince, but I doubt we could tempt them. Worrying a friend who is close to the club has mentioned the name Joe Royle![/quote]i also heard joe royle mentioned as caretaker until end of the season.  he''s got bags of experience and will get us playing. as a temp measure i''d be happy to have joe on board.  certain the old dog can keep us up.