Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Marlon Harewood?

I know, I know, It''s Sunday and of course Sunday means inane speculation in the press!! Today it''s the turn of Marlon Harewood to be linked with us in the People (don''t worry, I didn''t buy it, just read it on TEAMtalk!!)

From what I saw of Harewood last year I thought he was pretty damn good. A nuisence in the air, pacey and had a fair shot on him. Ok, he was awful in the play-offs, but had a pretty bloody good season for West Ham. Wouldn''t mind him.

Also says in the Mirror that Palace have tabled a 500K bid for Scowcroft. Know he''s an ex binner but wouldn''t mind him at all. Good player

yeh, i read it on TEAMtalk aswell. what if we got harewood and crouch?!
with huckerby, mckenzie, bentley, svensson, crouch and harewood we would score loads!
best form of defence is attack i say!

Yeh I have to agree I was also very impressed when I saw Harewood last year and he probably would have scored more goals if it wasn’t for Padrews ridiculous tactics to play the second top goal scorer in the division on the right wing. I know he would probably like to leave West ham and especially for a premiership club, but how much would he cost.

Big, powerful pacey and scores goals and needs to be played up ftont to be seen at his best, everything Zema wasn''t.

Good option but in place of Crouch I don''t know.

no i i reckon we oculd still do with crouch, i reckon he will replace the much unpreferd ABBY

i would much rather have harewood than crouch, i have seen him so many times at forest and he has blossemed from a little chap to a big powerful condident bloke, plus he has played with both hucks and brennan and he has terrarised many a player. i like wingers with pace can you imagine having hucks, harewood, bently and brennan steaminrg at the opposition defences, its a mouth watering prospect