Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Mr and Mrs Turner....Its over to you.

Will we go for a cheap option? Or will you cough up like many of us fans would if we were fortunate enough to be in your position?

A new man comes in......do you back him with real intent or will you still allow one arm to be tied like PG?

The rest they say......is over to you...... 

I think its a not yet from Mr Cullum, maybe one day.  Rick Waghorn had some interesting points to make on his website concerning the Board

Forget about Peter Callum because it''s not going to happen, I beleive the Turners are the future of this football club and I hope it happens sooner rather than later.

The trouble with the Turners and Cullum is they''re fortunes are locked up in their business. They''re worth millions but its only when they sell their businesses that they would actually have that money to use. Until then they probably have no more money in their back pocket than you or I have.

Heres hoping one of them steps forward

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

The trouble with the Turners and Cullum is they''re fortunes are locked up in their business. They''re worth millions but its only when they sell their businesses that they would actually have that money to use. Until then they probably have no more money in their back pocket than you or I have.

[/quote]

Very true paint_me_yellow

But has Callum not already sold part of his business empire (or in the process of doing so)?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

[/quote]

But has Callum not already sold part of his business empire (or in the process of doing so)?

[/quote]

No, it seems that he has had a change of heart and has been buying up other businesses recently, perhaps its because nobody came up with the asking price of 3 Billion!

I still wouldn''t rule Mr Cullum out, he may not be directly involved in the running of the club but he could still provide the cash for the  Turners to do so on his behalf..

[quote user="kdncfc"]I still wouldn''t rule Mr Cullum out, he may not be directly involved in the running of the club but he could still provide the cash for the  Turners to do so on his behalf..[/quote]

Lets hope so hey???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hes looking to from what I gather, which is always a good sign that he''ll invest it back into the club but atm its unknown what his plans are. Someone got an email back from him saying he won''t be invest anytime soon but then is he really going to email his future financial plans to an ordinary Norwich fan?