Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

LISTEN FOR ONCE ABOUT A NEW MANAGER

1. its NOT going to be paul jewell, he wants a break, if he does come back into football i think he''ll take a small premier team like a bolton etc.. rather than a team at bottom of championship, im not even sure he would take a manager at the top of championship unless garunteed top transfer budget

2. dion dublin - NO NO, you need a manager with experience n who makes decisions etc... will he be to pally pally wit the squad regarding who to cut etc.. this part reason wolves who were in similar position to yourselfs last summer opted for super mick instead of the legend of paul ince

if i were norwich i would go for

1. micky adams

2. paul ince - but if opt for him you have to give him time, big issue of what your expectations are, if you seriously could go down would he come when he most probably go into same league as you?

also location bad for him, he lives just west of london, n travelled upto molineux n didnt relocate, if he has to travel 4hours a day would he? because i dont think he''ll move

3. warnock - dont care what you say about him, he is a born WINNER, that is the most important think i think norwich require at the moment, someone with knowledge, winner and eye for player - although i think he is off to palace myself

with jewell - i hope you prove me wrong n get him as he would be brill manager, i just cant see it if beeing honesty, n believe your just dreaming of getting him not being realistic

1. Mickey AdamsWhat has he won ?  Can we bring in someone with experience of getting promotion from this league ?2. Paul InceYoung manager, he could do a really good job for us, but as you say, we''re probably in the wrong location, and again, no experience of bringing a title home.[quote]3. warnock - dont care what you say about him, he is a born WINNER,[/quote]I''m sure there should be a K in there somewhere.  Oh, and an A, maybe get rid of the I and one of the N''s ?He''s off to Palace.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]3. warnock - dont care what you say about him, he is a born WINNER,[/quote]

I''m sure there should be a K in there somewhere.  Oh, and an A, maybe get rid of the I and one of the N''s ?[/quote]

Obviously not aware of the old classic anagram of Neil Warnock then?

Neil Warnock = Colin W*nker

Can we try to get someone intelligent this time, please? Since Stringer, we haven''t had anyone who cares, who thinks, who has imagination, who understands human psychology and who can grasp that a football club is more than the eleven players who emerge from the tunnel at 2.55 on a Saturday. Something''s gone wrong at this Club, and it''s been like that for a long, long time. We have kids who come through, spark briefly, then drift downwards like smuts from a bonfire. It needs someone to take charge of the WHOLE Club, and root out the culture of comfortable underachievement that''s infested the place. A huge task, but Arsene Wenger did it, Big Sam did it, it can be done. Now is the time to start.

[quote user="we8wba"]

1. its NOT going to be paul jewell, he wants a break, if he does come back into football i think he''ll take a small premier team like a bolton etc.. rather than a team at bottom of championship, im not even sure he would take a manager at the top of championship unless garunteed top transfer budget

[/quote]

A.) He''s had a break. And B.) How on earth does everyone know PJ well enough to know what he thinks?!?....I heard he gets on very well with Delia...

Although it''s unlikely, there is no harm in hoping. Despite what some say.

Warnock is off to Palace thank God, don''t want him here. He thrives on conflict with just about anyone -other clubs managers, players, referees-no thankyou. As for him being a "winner", can''t agree-Sheff United were just about safe at one point last season and he couldn''t maintain even that level of continuity to keep them up-and they''re "his" club. Besides, if our precious little lambs are going to sulk if Grant has a go at them, what chance have they under Colin?

Ince would be a good choice but he''s used Macclesfield as a stepping stone, ditto MK Dons when he gets the chance, sure he would us as well.

Warnocks got one foot in the door at Palace!Martin Allens a good shout but i fear another GrantJewell could be tempted here aka Martin O''Neill on false promises of new board, new injection, new life etc but could end in tears.and Paul Ince will absolutely NOT leave his cushy position at the helm at Milton Keynes. A team with new stadium, flying high, massive potential, ever growing fanbase and alike.

So... i think we''ll be surprised... i expect Duffy to leave, i expect a Naarwich leg to come in as coach, and i expect a more experienced man at the helm. I think the Turners will finance an appointment, so we shouldnt assume the gaffer is presently clubless.

[quote user="we8wba"]

2. dion dublin - NO NO, you need a manager with experience n who makes decisions etc... will he be to pally pally wit the squad regarding who to cut etc.. this part reason wolves who were in similar position to yourselfs last summer opted for super mick instead of the legend of paul ince

if i were norwich i would go for

1. micky adams

2. paul ince - but if opt for him you have to give him time, big issue of what your expectations are, if you seriously could go down would he come when he most probably go into same league as you?

also location bad for him, he lives just west of london, n travelled upto molineux n didnt relocate, if he has to travel 4hours a day would he? because i dont think he''ll move

3. warnock - dont care what you say about him, he is a born WINNER, that is the most important think i think norwich require at the moment, someone with knowledge, winner and eye for player - although i think he is off to palace myself

with jewell - i hope you prove me wrong n get him as he would be brill manager, i just cant see it if beeing honesty, n believe your just dreaming of getting him not being realistic

[/quote]hahah typical crazy wolves fans. I remember when harry redknap left soton and you lot all thought you were getting him! hahahaha!

W8wba...Thanks for your postings.....I really think you got a good view...Keep up the good work.....I know im leaving myself open for a good slagging here but quite honestly ask me if i care!.....My opinion no one elses.