Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

WELL DONE CLUCK AND SMUDGER

You guys deserve all the credit for this, without your vision and unbending wills Peter Grant would still be in charge.

Clearly the Board listen to you and right now are considering their own futures.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

You guys deserve all the credit for this, without your vision and unbending wills Peter Grant would still be in charge.

Clearly the Board listen to you and right now are considering their own futures.

[/quote]

This is irony, right?????

We were (today) being told that the board lack the balls/ambition to remove Grant.  Now he''s gone that tells us what exactly?Did you notice that he says he had every aid he asked for?  As he is no longer employed by the club, didn''t get his payoff and would increase his employment prospects by saying precisely the opposite, what does that tell us.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I see no creases in that statement.

C.T

wrote

You cant apologise to the enemy [:P].

Seriously though good on you lads for your persistency

Seriously though C.T these boys have been great and well supported by Ricky (hard in my leotard) Wright and Arthur (go outside to smoke) Wittle.

C.T

wrote

You cant apologise to the enemy [:P].

Seriously though good on you lads for your persistency

Seriously though C.T these boys have been great and well supported by Ricky (hard in my leotard) Wright and Arthur (go outside to smoke) Wittle.

[/quote]

I think you mean "Knight" not "Wright"

[quote user="7rew"]Did you notice that he says he had every aid he asked for?  As he is no longer employed by the club, didn''t get his payoff and would increase his employment prospects by saying precisely the opposite, what does that tell us.
[/quote]

A significant detail the follicly challenged one and his muck scratching pal will no doubt turn a blind eye to...

[quote user="7rew"]We were (today) being told that the board lack the balls/ambition to remove Grant.  Now he''s gone that tells us what exactly?

Did you notice that he says he had every aid he asked for?  As he is no longer employed by the club, didn''t get his payoff and would increase his employment prospects by saying precisely the opposite, what does that tell us.
[/quote]

It still tells us that you are sucked in by all the spin as ever 7rew.... [:D]

PG is just playing the boards game at the moment... they didn''t have the balls to sack him.... Granty had the decency to walk instead of dragging it out further (as the board no doubt would of done).

If you also think that he would of left without no pay off whatsoever then you are clearly deluded my friend!!!

Grant walking is about as much use to us as an under water fart anyhow.... no manager will turn this lot around with no money whatsoever to play with (and the poisonous atmosphere that will continue to linger until the real culprits follow the example laid down from PG and WALK).

As usual the wooly flock lap it all up (for the time being) and all is forgiven no doubt.... [:@]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="7rew"]We were (today) being told that the board lack the balls/ambition to remove Grant.  Now he''s gone that tells us what exactly?

Did you notice that he says he had every aid he asked for?  As he is no longer employed by the club, didn''t get his payoff and would increase his employment prospects by saying precisely the opposite, what does that tell us.
[/quote]

PG is just playing the boards game at the moment... they didn''t have the balls to sack him.... Granty had the decency to walk instead of dragging it out further (as the board no doubt would of done).

If you also think that he would of left without no pay off whatsoever then you are clearly deluded my friend!!!

Grant walking is about as much use to us as an under water fart anyhow.... no manager will turn this lot around with no money whatsoever to play with (and the poisonous atmosphere that will continue to linger until the real culprits follow the example laid down from PG and WALK).

As usual the wooly flock lap it all up (for the time being) and all is forgiven no doubt.... [:@]

[/quote]

Here Here!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="7rew"]We were (today) being told that the board lack the balls/ambition to remove Grant.  Now he''s gone that tells us what exactly?Did you notice that he says he had every aid he asked for?  As he is no longer employed by the club, didn''t get his payoff and would increase his employment prospects by saying precisely the opposite, what does that tell us.[/quote]

[/quote]This proves you are as insightful as ever, Smudge.  Tell me, can you even see the surface of a problem, you certainly can''t see beneath it.If you also think that the board would of payed him off and not called it a sacking for PR purposes then you are clearly deluded my friend!!!

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This proves you are as insightful as ever, Smudge.  Tell me, can you even see the surface of a problem, you certainly can''t see beneath it.

If you also think that the board would of payed him off and not called it a sacking for PR purposes then you are clearly deluded my friend!!!
[/quote]

We all know Smudger is deluded and talks nothing but garbage on message boreds all day long but makeing this thread is exactly what he wants... ATTENTION

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This proves you are as insightful as ever, Smudge.  Tell me, can you even see the surface of a problem, you certainly can''t see beneath it.

If you also think that the board would of payed him off and not called it a sacking for PR purposes then you are clearly deluded my friend!!!
[/quote]

Not as deluded as you... if you think that Granty walked for Sweet FA when he had 3 years to run on his contract then you need a padded cell my friend....  [:D]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Proof?

[/quote]

And again I ask: proof?

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I tell you what, Ron, not a lot gets past you, does it??!!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Proof?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Proof?

No demos for the board to go before the Bristol City match.... theres my proof.

So... going to prove me wrong are you????

i hope you''re having a laugh. Don''t encourage Nowichs answer to stadtler and waldorf, we have enough muppets here already.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Proof?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Proof?

[/quote]

Er, that doesn''t actually prove anything.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Not as deluded as you... if you think that Granty walked for Sweet FA when he had 3 years to run on his contract then you need a padded cell my friend....  [:D]

[/quote]

He only had 2 years left Smudger and I understand that he had a clause in his contract that should things not work out only a certain amount of compensation would be paid, not 2 years wages.

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I tell you what, Ron, not a lot gets past you, does it??!!

[/quote]

Ahh, but it was the old double-irony post, I''m afraid you missed that one (he said ironically?)

[quote user="London_Canary"][quote user="7rew"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We all know Smudger is deluded and talks nothing but garbage on message boreds all day long but makeing this thread is exactly what he wants... ATTENTION
[/quote] Smudger and his ilk live in cloud-cuckoo-land or should that be Cluckoo-land??

How refreshing it is this morning to see this pair of message board bullies getting the spanking they deserve from the silent majority.

This is a time of change and re-birth for all things NCFC and I hope it manifests itself in the right manager, the right people leading the Club and a troll free message board.

[quote user="Squire"][quote user="London_Canary"][quote user="7rew"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] Smudger and his ilk live in cloud-cuckoo-land or should that be Cluckoo-land??[/quote]

I think you will find we live in the real world, oh yea and we have been proved right, We are in bottom 3, Grants gone and with money, you live in cuckoo land pal.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Proof?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Proof?

[/quote]

Er, that doesn''t actually prove anything.

[/quote]

Think you will find that it does.... [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

He only had 2 years left Smudger and I understand that he had a clause in his contract that should things not work out only a certain amount of compensation would be paid, not 2 years wages.

[/quote]

Maybe so CA... but I am sure that Granty left with a nice golden handshake... and his financial package was more than likely increased for muttering a few sweet nothings about the board to the press on his exit last night.

Call me cynical... but thats the way of the world my dear!!!  [:D]

How refreshing it is this morning to see this pair of message board bullies getting the spanking they deserve from the silent majority.

This is a time of change and re-birth for all things NCFC and I hope it manifests itself in the right manager, the right people leading the Club and a troll free message board.

[/quote]

hahahaha Sadold... how pathetic!!!!