Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Sounds like Donkster & Co are looking for....

another winner???

God help us!!!!

Also confirmed that there is no truth in the Delia stpping down rumour whatsoever.... how easily some of you are sucked in!!!!  [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

another winner???

God help us!!!!

Also confirmed that there is no truth in the Delia stpping down rumour whatsoever.... how easily some of you are sucked in!!!!  [:D]

[/quote] He''s a politican Smudger, he didn''t say anything really. As per usual. To be fair though the questions were not probing enough. Rest assured, things are going on. He just doesn''t want to announce anything yet. What is your take on him not thinking we are in a crisis? What I wonder does Doncaster consider a crisis?

For gods sake, the manager has gone and the Smiths are about to sell up - lighten up.

I suppose the issue for you is that your little clan are coming to the end of the road. Once Delia has gone and the Turners come in (with the reputed backing of Cullum) you are going to have to finally and thankfully shut the hell up.

[quote user="Smudger"]

another winner???

God help us!!!!

[/quote]

[quote user="Smudger"]

another winner???

God help us!!!!

[/quote]

So who would be your choice then Smudger because whoever you want we''ll agree to just to stop your continual moaning!!

[quote user="Smudger"]

another winner???

God help us!!!!

[/quote]

Oh yeah because you didn''t have your hopes up did you, oh perfect norwich fan.

[quote user="Smudger"]Also confirmed that there is no truth in the Delia stpping down rumour whatsoever.... how easily some of you are sucked in!!!!  [:D][/quote]I thought everything doomcaster said was spin smudge.Oh no he''s caught you too.

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Ok   smudger who do you want   just so we can throw it back in your face later[/quote]

Yeah come on Smudger, all the other "realists" are at least throwing their ideas in, what are your plans for NCFC?

[quote user="JC"]

For gods sake, the manager has gone and the Smiths are about to sell up - lighten up.

I suppose the issue for you is that your little clan are coming to the end of the road. Once Delia has gone and the Turners come in (with the reputed backing of Cullum) you are going to have to finally and thankfully shut the hell up.

[quote user="Smudger"]

another winner???

God help us!!!!

[/quote][/quote]

Thats all we need...........another couple pretending at being football club owners!

We need a complete clearout from top to bottom.......Even mrs wobblybottom the tea lady must go!

[quote user="JC"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

another winner???

God help us!!!!

[/quote][/quote]

I will do if Delia owns less than 5% shares and somebody of Callum''s ilk gets involved.... until then you will just have to put up with me the way I am my dear friend.... [:D]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]Well, are you going to give an answer Smudger? We all wait with baited breath![/quote]

What for manager???

If people get their heads out of the clouds then I believe the best we could hope for would be somebody like Tilson... it has to be somebody that may see us as a step up!!!

Those who are banging on about Paul Jewell and Ian Dowie et al are living in dreamland!!!

As for the board... we need far more than ''The Turnip Turners'' and Delia stepping down a little to overhaul this fine mess that Delia and you lot have got us in to...  [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

As for the board... we need far more than ''The Turnip Turners'' and Delia stepping down a little to overhaul this fine mess that Delia and you lot have got us in to...  [;)]

[/quote]

I beg your pardon?

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="Smudger"]

As for the board... we need far more than ''The Turnip Turners'' and Delia stepping down a little to overhaul this fine mess that Delia and you lot have got us in to...  [;)]

[/quote]

I beg your pardon?

[/quote]

What''s up???

A trifle mutton are we???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I beg your pardon?

[/quote]

What''s up???

A trifle mutton are we???

[/quote]

Mutton trifle?... I''m not surprised Delia sacked you from CC if this is what you cooked up. 

Don''t sidestep...Explain yourself.

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="JC"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

another winner???

God help us!!!!

[/quote][/quote]

Thats all we need...........another couple pretending at being football club owners!

We need a complete clearout from top to bottom.......Even mrs wobblybottom the tea lady must go!

[/quote]

Top thinking TwoSheds....and Grant must only be the start of a wholesale clearout...especially mrs wobblebottom who I''ve never rated.

The Turners? More of the same if that pair move in unfortunately. Too squeaky by half..............

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"]Well, are you going to give an answer Smudger? We all wait with baited breath![/quote]

What for manager???

If people get their heads out of the clouds then I believe the best we could hope for would be somebody like Tilson... it has to be somebody that may see us as a step up!!!

Those who are banging on about Paul Jewell and Ian Dowie et al are living in dreamland!!!

As for the board... we need far more than ''The Turnip Turners'' and Delia stepping down a little to overhaul this fine mess that Delia and you lot have got us in to...  [;)]

[/quote]

Does nobody else think that Dario Gradi could do a good job here - assuming we could tempt him away that is. Has an excellent record with bringing youth through and working wonders with a limited budget in my opinion. 

I''m surprised that people would even turn down a couple worth £300m, even if they were only majority shares holders for a year or two (until Cullum buys us out - fingers crossed). I''d take them right now if it meant we''d get some much needed money.

Smudger, Tilson is a good suggestion and your idea that he''d see us as a step up holds water, but lets not forget that Tilson also relegated Southend from the Championship so would he be able to keep us up? Can he cut it any better than PG in the championship?

To make that sort of sweeping assumption about a couple worth £300 million and who may have the backing of someone worth £800 million is insane.  You have no idea what they can bring to the club or how things will turn out.  To squeaky?  For crying out loud stop being so negative.  Even a simpleton can see that we are potentially at a very important and positive crossroads.

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="JC"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

another winner???

God help us!!!!

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

Top thinking TwoSheds....and Grant must only be the start of a wholesale clearout...especially mrs wobblebottom who I''ve never rated.

The Turners? More of the same if that pair move in unfortunately. Too squeaky by half..............

[/quote]

[quote user="Smudger"]

What for manager???

[/quote]

And you, what have you ever done? nothing, you don''t go to the games, I doubt it your a share holder, you slag of the board, pinkun, your mum, the players. You, more than most have ruined the club. Think about it instead of blaming us. You seem to think that protesting, beasting everyone workd, it does not and never will.

I will wait for your usual dross, bitchiness and your clan to knock me down for being a supporter.

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="Smudger"]

What for manager???

[/quote]

Does nobody else think that Dario Gradi could do a good job here - assuming we could tempt him away that is. Has an excellent record with bringing youth through and working wonders with a limited budget in my opinion. 

[/quote]

I certainly think that it would be worth knocking on Dario Gradi''s door MaccyD...  [;)]

Do you not think that Dario is a very wise man that would not look once at us though, let alone twice or talking to us???