Sign in to follow this  
My Dad Is Fat

Kluivert!!

Just heard that the pat man is lookin for a small club in the prem, with ambition. i know its a long shot, but worth a try huh?

Wot do you lot think?

yes, i heard that aswell. i don''t think he would accept £10''000 a week though. maybe £50''000.........

Kluivert would command huge wages, said he wanted to move to the london area, his last clubs were Ajax and Barcalona, he would want to get back into the dutch team and wouldnt be able to do that with us. Im sorry, but I dont think its going to happen.

I won''t give this thread any credibility by responding to it, supporters need to have some semblance of reality.

he is one of my favourite players to buy when i am playing LMA Manager he is well decent but would he come to norwich when scum 2nd (man u) will be cheeky and put in a bid for him with five times the salary we can offer!

Worth a try ? I''m sure I read somewhere this guy is on £90,000 a week ! With an ego as inflated as his pay packet I have to assume you weren''t serious in your suggestion ??!?

apparently we are after ronaldo,nedved and rooney too!
Also is it Thee Bob Fleming from the fast show or another imposter like Mark Rivers?

it will never happen, we could never afford kluiverts wages they r way 2 high. wudnt b a bad signing though