Sign in to follow this  
Lord Horn

Question for Smudger

Just out of interest Smudge - if Delia jumps ship and is  replaced with the Turners who then invest in a decent manager, will you be straight back to Carrow Road and give the new look management a chance?  Also at what point did you give up on Delia & Co and stop coming to matches - i.e. how long did you give them?

No underlying motive to this thread, just interest.

Have already answered this once somewhere today (same question asked by somebody else on another thread)... unless it has been deleted???

Haven''t been to Carrow Road for two years Lord Horn...  Cardif at home (October 2005) was when I gave up on Delia & Co.

Everyone should ignore smudger. He is never happy, anything the club has done or will be doing in the future he has to moan. Moan moan moan  and moan some more, he really does my head in. He doesn''t even go and see us play. Even when offered a free ticket he still doesn''t go.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Have already answered this once somewhere today (same question asked by somebody else on another thread)... unless it has been deleted???

Haven''t been to Carrow Road for two years Lord Horn...  Cardif at home (October 2005) was when I gave up on Delia & Co.

[/quote]

Thanks for answering the second half of the question.  What about the first bit?

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

Just out of interest Smudge - if Delia jumps ship and is  replaced with the Turners who then invest in a decent manager, will you be straight back to Carrow Road and give the new look management a chance?  Also at what point did you give up on Delia & Co and stop coming to matches - i.e. how long did you give them?

[/quote]

Just out of interest who really cares?

Let the worms stay in their woodwork for all I care [:)]

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Thanks for answering the second half of the question.  What about the first bit?

[/quote]

Check the other threads that I have posted on yesterday and you shall find Lord BIG Horn.... [;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Check the other threads that I have posted on yesterday and you shall find Lord BIG Horn.... [;)]

[/quote]

That would take him all day because you''re posting on here most of the day and night, don''t you have anything better to do Smudger.

As the gorgeous CA says somewhere else unfortunately I don''t have time to scour the threads.  Any illumination gratefully received!  (By the way, you obviously know me very well if you refer to me as Lord BIG Horn - phnarrrr phnarr!!!)

But you said you accosted Wynn Jones outside the ground a few weeks ago??

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[quote user="JC"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote][/quote]

ok if you are being pedantic... I have been to Carrow Road (I just haven''t stepped foot inside it for two years).

Happy now that I have cleared that up for you???

I would not call it pedantic, more a case of actually stating the truth.  A difficult concept to grasp I assume.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="JC"]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote][/quote]

ok if you are being pedantic... I have been to Carrow Road (I just haven''t stepped foot inside it for two years).

Happy now that I have cleared that up for you???

[/quote]

Not sure whether it''s really any of our business whether Smudger goes to Carrow Road or not.  Doesn''t make him any less of a supporter in my book if he doesn''t.

But I thought you said you "gave up" on Delia and Co. Smudger? Accosting somebody outside of the ground they refuse to enter does not sound very much like giving up... or is that me being pedantic as well?

[quote user="I. Shurmer"]But I thought you said you "gave up" on Delia and Co. Smudger? Accosting somebody outside of the ground they refuse to enter does not sound very much like giving up... or is that me being pedantic as well?
[/quote]

What telling him MWJ is and his wife time was up at the club etc etc etc?

You obviously did not hear what was said mate... I can assure you that it was nothing more than "your days are numbered hit the road" from my side!!!

Please allow this mods... about as pleasant as I can be about the above situation.... [;)]

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]

Not sure whether it''s really any of our business whether Smudger goes to Carrow Road or not.  Doesn''t make him any less of a supporter in my book if he doesn''t.

[/quote]

He (if indeed that is his gender) couldn''t be any less of a supporter if he tried.   Don''t need people like him at or involved with the club / noticeboards in any way shape or form.

All of you do everyone a favour and ignore his never ending tripe - lets get on with supporting and getting this club out of the nightmare we''re currently in and leave "Supporters" (used in the loosest sense of the word) like Smudger to miss games and spend his Saturday afternoons in TKMAXX

[quote user="Stella Canary"][quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]

[/quote]

He (if indeed that is his gender) couldn''t be any less of a supporter if he tried.   Don''t need people like him at or involved with the club / noticeboards in any way shape or form.

All of you do everyone a favour and ignore his never ending tripe - lets get on with supporting and getting this club out of the nightmare we''re currently in and leave "Supporters" (used in the loosest sense of the word) like Smudger to miss games and spend his Saturday afternoons in TKMAXX

[/quote]

in tk maxx.... where he winges to the poor shop assistant that things aret the same anymore and as soon as they are bought out by Morrisons things will be bettwer and he wont be back in the shop until then!

jas :)

[quote user="Stella Canary"][quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

TKC**PS???

Your having a laugh aren''t you???

oh heightened one of culture that lives in Nottingham and drinks Stella....

You wouldn''t know how to be [H] if you got locked in a freezer.

I don''t post many messages but I often visit for a little light entertainment when I''m munching a sandwich or have a few minutes to while away. I can''t help noticing the amount of flack that Smudger receives and thought it time to start correcting the balance by saying that I find his posts different, provocative, though-provoking and often amusing and, frankly, alot more entertaining and stimulating than most of you high and mighty, prissy, pompous posters.

Smudger, how about meeting some of us in person, and then you can enlighten us all on how to run a football club, that way you couldn''t avoid answering questions! Haven''t you taken the hint yet, nobody wants you on this message board, or even supporting the club, your not a supporter anyway (look up supporter in the dictionairy)! Your worse than those old people sitting in the Norwich and Peterborough stand whingeing all game, then give you death stares if you decide to sing!

LOoks like old salt is to old to make a sound judgement then.,...

[quote user="Old Salt"]I don''t post many messages but I often visit for a little light entertainment when I''m munching a sandwich or have a few minutes to while away. I can''t help noticing the amount of flack that Smudger receives and thought it time to start correcting the balance by saying that I find his posts different, provocative, though-provoking and often amusing and, frankly, alot more entertaining and stimulating than most of you high and mighty, prissy, pompous posters.[/quote]

Spot on.

[quote user="ellis206"]Smudger, how about meeting some of us in person, and then you can enlighten us all on how to run a football club, that way you couldn''t avoid answering questions! Haven''t you taken the hint yet, nobody wants you on this message board, or even supporting the club, your not a supporter anyway (look up supporter in the dictionairy)! Your worse than those old people sitting in the Norwich and Peterborough stand whingeing all game, then give you death stares if you decide to sing!
[/quote]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

As the gorgeous CA says somewhere else unfortunately I don''t have time to scour the threads. 

[/quote]

Blimey thats cheered me up [:D]

[quote user="ellis206"]Smudger, how about meeting some of us in person, and then you can enlighten us all on how to run a football club, that way you couldn''t avoid answering questions! Haven''t you taken the hint yet, nobody wants you on this message board, or even supporting the club, your not a supporter anyway (look up supporter in the dictionairy)! Your worse than those old people sitting in the Norwich and Peterborough stand whingeing all game, then give you death stares if you decide to sing!
[/quote]

Don''t go Smudger...they''ll just pull your trousers down......

Lord Horn wrote

The ''Lord of the board'' does not have time to answer such trvial posts, he is at this time scheming the next venomous, bile filled, controversial missive. In time one of his underlings will respond, thank you for your interest and hope you have a grotty weekend.