Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

DWJ & MWJ - get out before you ruin everything.

Not since the halcyon days of Archie Macaulay in 1960-61 have we played in the Third Division (South)/Third Division/League 1- call it what you will. Forty seven years. Almost five decades. Nearly half a century.

Get out now before you ruin everything.

Just go.

Go.

OTBC

All you who are prioritising Peter Grant and various players as the main issue before us need to understand that organisational (read club) vision and culture are established at the top. By the NCFC owners and to a lesser extent the board. It can''t, by definition, be any other way. 

I think we all know what incorrect diagnosis can lead to.

DWJ and MWJ must exit our club.

That is where the solution must start.

Peter Callum. Time to step up.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

All you who are prioritising Peter Grant and various players as the main issue before us need to understand that organisational (read club) vision and culture are established at the top. By the NCFC owners and to a lesser extent the board. It can''t, by definition, be any other way. 

OTBC

[/quote]

Ahh a voice of sanity amongst all this madness!!!

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

I second that Bly.

For a long time I gave my support to Delia and the board and although I still believe her heart is with the club I''m afraid her continued presence is a distraction that is holding us back. The much vaunted Charlton strategy has failed abysmally and she has no idea what to put in it''s place.

Delia, if you truly love our club please make arrangements to move over while you still have some semblance of respect. Go now or your reign will end in the bitterness and recriminations that marked the end of the Chase era. You have done all that is within your ability so go while you still have your dignity.

Delia please leave - we need someone who first and foremost understands business AND football - it''s the reason Wigan are in the premier league (dave whelan is a football man and therefore made a good appointment in paul jewell)

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Ahh a voice of sanity amongst all this madness!!!

[/quote]

Yours?

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

BlyBlyBabes wrote

Ain''t gonna happen - so now what?

[/quote]

Fear not.....there will be a buyer and no doubt someone we least expected.....

Never show your hand in business until you see your opponent start to sweat....or "glow" in Squealia''s case.....

[quote user="Web Team....Cluck "][quote user="Steve Burns"]

BlyBlyBabes wrote

Ain''t gonna happen - so now what?

[/quote]

Fear not.....there will be a buyer and no doubt someone we least expected.....

Never show your hand in business until you see your opponent start to sweat....or "glow" in Squealia''s case.....

[/quote]

Theres got to be SOMEONE waiting to buy us. Theres got to be at least one other norwich fan whos stupidly wealthy.

I very much doubt its Cullum (even though the hope still very faintly remains), the Turners aren''t in a financial situation (i.e money in hand) to buy us up.