Sign in to follow this  
scrumpycanary

Next 3 points?

Where are they going to come from?  QPR on Monday WOULD have been the obvious choice but I''m not so sure now, after that we have a tricky run which really could leave us in deep lumber.

[quote user="scrumpycanary"]Where are they going to come from?  QPR on Monday WOULD have been the obvious choice but I''m not so sure now, after that we have a tricky run which really could leave us in deep lumber.[/quote]

Maybe we could just scrape a win by Xmas if we are lucky and big changes are made at the helm???  [;)]

[quote user="scrumpycanary"]Where are they going to come from?  QPR on Monday WOULD have been the obvious choice but I''m not so sure now, after that we have a tricky run which really could leave us in deep lumber.[/quote]

To be honest I don''t hold too much hope for Monday. We will probably play out of our skins and beat whoever is top of the table in the next few weeks when we are expecting a drubbing. We don''t cope well under (any!) pressure at the moment. Even Dion with all his experience seems to have cracked with those free headers last Tuesday. Croft seems to scared to shoot. Hucks seems more interested in getting a free kick. Lets hope Martin remains unaffected.

I don''t want to be negative, but I REALLY am struggling to see us getting 3points by Christmas. My own football commitments stop me from getting to many games, but reports suggest we haven''t looked liked winning recently.  Hopefully the form book will go out of the window by Sunday and a new manager (Jewell?) could get our season kick started.  We are due a win on Sky and who better to get it against than Ipswich, I''m just glad it''s at Carrow Road and not Portman Road.  Never thought I''d be jealous of Ipswich but today I am.  It must be awful for you guys who live in Norfolk/Suffolk, I don''t think I could live with the mickey taking that must be going on at the moment..  It''s bad enough down here in Somerset, what with Bristol City doing so well & half my own team supporting them.

OTBC