Sign in to follow this  
NM

Nottingham Pub for Saturday?

Anybody know any pubs in Nottingham that will be showing Saturday''s game instead of the Man Yoo Match??

Sh*t.

I''m guessing the pub I was going to go to in London would show the Norwich match, but not if Manure are playing at the same time.

Balls.

yeah i''d like to know of any pubs in nottingham showing our game, i''ve got a feeling the game on setanta will be on everywhere and will be unable to see our game

mb, The sports cafe in Haymarket will probably show the Norwich match.  I ''ve been to one in Birmingham (Broad Street).  They''ve got millions of TV screens, and booths where you can pick which channel you want to watch.  I found the whole experience quite dizzying.  As for Nottingham, the nearest sports cafe is Birmingham, and if you''re going to go there, you may as well come back to Norwich for the day.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]mb, The sports cafe in Haymarket will probably show the Norwich match. 

I ''ve been to one in Birmingham (Broad Street).  They''ve got millions of TV screens, and booths where you can pick which channel you want to watch.  I found the whole experience quite dizzying.  As for Nottingham, the nearest sports cafe is Birmingham, and if you''re going to go there, you may as well come back to Norwich for the day.
[/quote]

Cheers my man.

Are we also agreed the Old Red Lion in Angel will show the Norwich game ahead of United''s? Anyone know?

(sorry guys, I know this is about Nottingham''s access)