Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

Chris brown lay off

All the moans about chris brown is beginning to piss me of the lad has done nothing wrong he holds the ball up well gets stuck in and given time will be another iwan.The one thing most fans griping on here dont seem to understand is we have not really been playing attacking football using crofty and hux on the left and when we do they are not getting the service.You can count on your hand the amount of chances brown and curo have had up front.Midfield has been the big problem hopefully the two youngsters spillane and jarvis have made a difference if so just a matter of time before brown and curo start netting again.Providing grant wants us to attack i have my doubts he is mr negative lets get one goal and sit back the rest of the match thats been his tactics never works not with our defence.

[quote user="Cobain18"]God i was really hoping you meant he was injured for a minute!!![/quote]

It''s wrong to wish injury on any player, let alone one of ours, with our small squad too.

[quote user="allways travelling"]All the moans about chris brown is beginning to piss me of the lad has done nothing wrong he holds the ball up well gets stuck in and given time will be another iwan.The one thing most fans griping on here dont seem to understand is we have not really been playing attacking football using crofty and hux on the left and when we do they are not getting the service.You can count on your hand the amount of chances brown and curo have had up front.Midfield has been the big problem hopefully the two youngsters spillane and jarvis have made a difference if so just a matter of time before brown and curo start netting again.Providing grant wants us to attack i have my doubts he is mr negative lets get one goal and sit back the rest of the match thats been his tactics never works not with our defence.[/quote]yeh lay off our top striker without him wherever would the goals come from[:P][:P][:P]