ST Dublin £N/A

ST Dave  £200k

DF/MF Murray £75k

ST Ryan Jarvis  £Free

Were In Trouble

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

We''re In Trouble[/quote]

Err...no

We have a very similar level of player value to almost every other club in this league, in fact it''s quite superior to at least 50% of the other teams.

It would also help if you''d got more accurate and correct figures for some of the players instead of either dreaming them up or hoping that Football Manager has it bang on...

Croft has certainly not de-valued by £300k in the last year, neither is Shacks worth 4 times more than Doherty (even that I don''t rate Doc), and quite how you think we''ve lost over £500k already on Strihavka is unbelievable.We have quite a young team overall that has potential to improve, and with some shrewd signings and change in tactics we''d be playing far better.

I think you have been a little understated with some (not all) of your values.  In todays climate especially I think that you have pitched a bit low.  Your list with a few amended by me.....

GK Marshall     £1m

RB Ostemboor  £1m (if he maintains his current progress)

CB Doc           £250k

CB Shacks       £1million

LB Drury          £1m (lack of decent left backs about and Drury is a decent left back)

MF Lappin       £400k

MF Rusty         £800k

MF Le Judge    £500k - £1m (contentious after recent performances but this bloke missed pre-season and is playing catch up.  If he had had 4/5 pre season games he would probably have ironed out his poor form.  As it is he is having to do it in matches.  This bloke is not a bad player he just isn''t in the best form)

MF Fozzy        £400k

MF Hucks        N/A

MF Spillane      £500k and Rising (Agree, the sky is the limit for this kid.  Better we continue to develop him and then get decent money for him as opposed to let him go for peanuts now - NOT FOR SALE YET)

MF Jarvis(Rossi) £250k - Doubt we could get a fee for him yet.

MF Chadwick £100k - Potentially 750k if he pulls his finger out and plays like he did at stoke

MF Croft £1m - Dont forget that he is still young, the potential is there he just needs to stay away from Burger King

ST Cureton £500k

ST Brown £350k

ST Dublin £N/A

ST Dave  £200k - There is no way on this earth we will sell DS for less than we paid.  Remember it takes a season to adjust to the english league.  This guy is one for later this.or next season - £1m + when he develops...

DF/MF Murray £75k - Fair at the moment but only 26/27, capped full international, Rangers only released him becuase he was A. Surplus and B. they needed to free up some of the wage bill.  Potentially worth considerably more... £500k plus

ST Ryan Jarvis  £Free

I am not rubbishing your valuations.  Quite the opposite, I think that they are very fair at the moment.  However once the new boys settle down properly and others start playing like we know they can then we will be looking at these values in a different light.

Cheap while off form, expensive when on form.  Its up to PG to get them playing so we can get top price...

In my opinion Shacks is worth a hundred times more than Doc, and you obviously havent seen Dave play, he is no better than Olf Ottosson, and Croft has''nt exactly set the world a-light, i also take then that we are the first club ever to sign a player whos value never decreases!!!!!!!!!!

Presonally I would say that Shackell is worth marginally more than the doc, but only because he is younger and left footed.