Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

If Ashton Gets A Full England Cap.

Wizard, as ive been called your new apprentice, i feel that i should follow in your footsteps and comment on this!

a) i think we do!

c) i''m sure it will go into the £7Million Black hole fund, with our £3Million profit on player trading this summer!!!

Doncaster will be around Carrow Road tomorrow with Buckets saying '' BLACK HOLE FUND'' as we enter financial oblivion!

yes norwich will get money if deano plays for england not much i dont think but norwich dont no what to do with lots of money so a small amount might be good for them

Peter Grant''s Tartan Army wrote:

Wizard, as ive been called your new apprentice, i feel that i should follow in your footsteps and comment on this!

a) i think we do!

c) i''m sure it will go into the £7Million Black hole fund, with our £3Million profit on player trading this summer!!!

Doncaster will be around Carrow Road tomorrow with Buckets saying '' BLACK HOLE FUND'' as we enter financial oblivion!

Who appointed you? PGs Tartan Army................and were they qualified to do so?. 

Mind, you do show signs of great promise!   [;)]

It was great to hear Ashton had scored for the third consecutiive game the other night. If he keeps banging them in, his value and marketability will soar, and he will get the move to a big club that he so obviously is planning for. we then get a lump of the profit, will will be a fat one.  Chelsea or Manchester United? go on Dean make my day.  

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]Isn''t it 125k for england cap, 125k for playing in europe for wet sham, and like 20% sell on... I think I read Shearer backed him for England, hopefully he''ll go somewhere like Newcastle you know how much they over pay for players!!![/quote]

sods Law he ends up leaving on a free or on a Bosman... sometimes its best to not have these clauses and to try and hold out for a higher transfer fee.

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]Isn''t it 125k for england cap, 125k for playing in europe for wet sham, and like 20% sell on... I think I read Shearer backed him for England, hopefully he''ll go somewhere like Newcastle you know how much they over pay for players!!![/quote]

sods Law he ends up leaving on a free or on a Bosman... sometimes its best to not have these clauses and to try and hold out for a higher transfer fee.

jas :)

[/quote]

it was for £125k, but i think the clauses in ashton and greens contracts were swapped in lieu of compensation for Peter Grant

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Peter Grant''s Tartan Army wrote:

a) i think we do!

Who appointed you? PGs Tartan Army................and were they qualified to do so?. 

[/quote]

MBNCFC

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Peter Grant''s Tartan Army wrote:

a) i think we do!

[/quote]

It was NUTTY NIGEL!

Sorry MBNCFC!