Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

The Board Have a Cunning Plan

i`ve worked out why we are being so frugle with the transfer costs and wages

The board are expecting us to get promoted by default, there are waiting for the other clubs to go bust or the forgein investers to pull out and leave the clubs insolvent, so as the go busted and auto demoted to league 2, we`ll go up to the prem!?!?!?!?

(sorry im at work bored to tears. so my mind wanders)

Actually, I think the board are trying to get the plc to make more money than they would get from TV money, and use cash-flow from the businesses to buy players.  Until the company have a turnover at least 35-40 million, times are going to be tight for the team though.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

No, they''ve invented & patented a short cut for cunniglingus. And we''re going to be ejaculated  up on the crest of the royalties.

OTBC

[/quote]

Cunnilingus, that word''s difficult to get your tongue around - and fellatio is a bit of a mouthful as well.

The hotel fairy is going to leave promotion under Mr Doncaster''s pillow the next time he tells us a fib!!!!!!!!!!! We should be in the Prem tomorrow.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

They are playing monopoly. We already had 3 houses on carrow road and now we have a hotel. Everytime another team comes to play us we kill them with rent.