Is it your ambition to get a post on every thread going? It''s just that you seem to post regardless of the topic, or whether it''s of interest to you or not.

I know that lots of people on here are asking themselves the same question. I just wonder if you have a plan or whether you''re just really, really obsessed in coming on here every single day to post a response to every thread.

Not having a pop, just curious :)

I look forward to all posts on here DD so keep up your prolific strike rate, this board keeps me from boredom while at work so the more posts the better. And if you''ve got an opinion share it I say. Your points always seem valid and accurate to me DD.

DD keep up the good work, mind you, the amount you are on here I doubt you do any. But keep it up

don''t take any of this rubbish DD, you have been on here for ages and always contribute - i don''t always agree, but you never attack anyone personally

keep the posts coming :-)

and to those who criticise - when you have done over 1000 posts (and not stupid one word posts as seems the trend on other norwich fan sites) you might just accept DD is a true city fan with a lot to say, all of it constructive, often hilarious, and i for one enjoy reading them

I suspect, given more time, I would be exactly the same DD. As it is I have to fight for the computer at home (bloody Ebay!!) and do sneaky messages at work when no one is looking.

Personally speaking I find myself agreeing with nearly all the points DD raises. Punctuation and grammar are pretty good too ! (Benefits of a university education ??!?) So carry on the good work !!

That''s two posts in one day for me, better slow down before I get accused of being obsessive too !!

I don’t see why it is any of your concern how many posts DD makes regardless of whether they are relevant posts or not as after all this is a posting forum where people are allowed to post as many times as they like.

DD, please continue! I can''t think of many occasions where your posts have not been relative, informative, relevant, thought provoking etc etc.

Like many others, I may not always agree with you, but enjoy the debate! It is one of the endearing things about this site, that debate goes on (for the most part) without resorting to personal attack.

Long may yur posting days continue DD!

God forbid this forum should turn into the playground of childish insults that is the EDP24 forum!

As you were DD...

hey i got an idea! can we not publish fotos of our star strikers on this message board! i mean DDiM has earned it hasn´t he - his five mins of fame! what about it Mr moderator? can it be done? or does everyone on this board want to remain anonymous?

Good idea el chorizo! So long as the ''author'' does not object.....
DDiM s posts are excellent, informed and prolific! Are you still at Uni tho'' if so if Norwich City is part of your thesis you''ll get a 1:1..lol.
BTW there was a RARE spelling mistake from you on a recent post ;-)

Fat chance of my photo being published then ! With the amount of replies I''ve sent I''d struggle to make the ''Ipswich Town 3rd XI'' !!

yeah me too siva! most of me will be wrinkled by the time i make striker. isn´t there a way we could cheat? bribery maybe? or maybe there´s something on e-bay? :)

Can I just say a massive thank you to everyone who responded positively to this thread and my posts. I''m touched. I must admit that when I read it this morning I wondered what people what say, so thank you.

You leave my DD alone,he does a brilliant job on here and everyone of his posts are worth reading.I may not have been on here much the last few weeks,due to long hours at work and decorating the house from top to bottom but remember I''m an angel and am still watching over you all,so behave!

Is this thread a joke!. DD is one of my City poster hero''s, so knock it off, savvy!. You carry on mate, I always enjoy your superbly written posts even if I disagree with them, which is''nt very often, I admit. Roll on 2000 posts I say!.

As for posters photo''s, a good idea that, except my image might scare a few faint hearted ladies on here. Thats if you can photograph me, my celestrial image is always shifting and changing, one minute I''m a ''normal'' man and next, in a blink of an eye, I change into a red dragon or something equally bizare.

Ho hum, a Wizards life can be hard sometimes!.

Just you keep a troshing, DD! No harm in being enthusiastic in this way just as in any other way, so long as it''s doing no harm to others, which it isn''t.

The images you conjure up, Wiz, are amazing. Bring on that photograph, I say!

DD you are entitled to post as often as you feel appropriate as is YC, which is unfortunate as is anyone provided their posts are not abusive or from disgruntled Binners.

What has happened to the posters who became so animated re the Huckerby saga e.g. Chicken ?

i dont have a problem at all with DD''s posts!!...there great, just the reason i used obssesive was because you have posted so many times compared to everyone else!

Maybe DDIM is some sort of collective? Working shifts? Worthy in disguise? A photo might settle the matter...