Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Norwich V Sheff Wednesday first Half

coz am in the US, i very rarely get to watch city.  today is a thrill!but i wish the performance was better.  think the formation is all wrong.  to play this 4-5-1/4-3-3, think you need to have really lively, energetic wingers like villa have with agbonlahor and young.  when one is on the ball, the other is sprinting into the box to join carew and have 2 attackers.  if you dont have that, you''re left with solo man upfront and no support and basically, we''re wasting one position on the pitch.  plus brown should either be played front and center or not at all.  he can''t play in this wide-ish slot.lappin looks lost in the midfield three.  spillane and jarvis are doing alrite.  and with very rare exceptions, both fullbacks have not pushed on.i''ve always loved to find a workable formation outside of 4-4-2  but with our squad, i think 4-4-2 is our best option.halftime...would sub lappin for croft, push brown up front.  go 4-4-2.  then make decisions on strihavka/martin later in the match along with russell for spillane coz of the yello card.must admit its GREAT to watch us on the telly....even if we''re not playing well.what do others think?

Hi nycanary. I''m in the U.S. too but only get to see what is covered on Fox Sports channel, which are the Premiership games. What do you subscribe to that allows you to watcht he Norwich match?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Hi nycanary. I''m in the U.S. too but only get to see what is covered on Fox Sports channel, which are the Premiership games. What do you subscribe to that allows you to watcht he Norwich match?[/quote]

I think you would be better off not to know Yankee