Sign in to follow this  
Stevie Wonder

What will the attendance be for the Sheff Wed game?

Just wondering what we think the attendance will be bearing in mind;

1. Our league position and generally poor recent form.
  2. Daft kick off time.
  3. Sheff Wed''s terrible start to the season. I can''t see them bringing many with them.

There is a real possibility that attendance may dip below 23,000 for the first time in a long while (for a league game anyway).

Also the tickets are Band A! 

19 quid it cost me for an under 16 ticket in the barclay.

Decent seat mind you, but seems a bit daft when the game''s on sky.

[quote user="canaries1"]

[/quote]

The club has to find/fund, the Chief Exec''s ''prudent'' salary from somewhere......quality doesn''t come cheap y''know. [:|] 

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="canaries1"]

[/quote]

The club has to find/fund, the Chief Exec''s ''prudent'' salary from somewhere......quality doesn''t come cheap y''know. [:|] 

[/quote]

Delia should be very worried indeed.......According to reports if bluetongue does indeed become endemic she is likely to lose 70% of her season ticket holders....... 

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="canaries1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Delia should be very worried indeed.......According to reports if bluetongue does indeed become endemic she is likely to lose 70% of her season ticket holders....... 

[/quote]

LMAO.

I give you that one cluck, that was good. [Y]

No, no, no, folks our main problem is the scotongue we contracted together with it''s mutant grantongue. Both thrive in kitchen environments and are highly contagious.

The only effective remedy is to close the affected kitchen for ever, sanitise the surroundings and send the head cook into exile.

All those customers who also purchased seasonticketseats have to be examined and their support mechanisms re-programmed.

Sorry, but there it is.

OTBC

I was seriously suprised over 23,000 turned up. Looked emptier to me. Certainly the two corners stands either side of the N&P were near empty. I probably won''t be going on tuesday, i''ll have to see I might well be busy but sure as hell am I going to be cheesed off if I go tuesday to get home at about 12 if we lose.

I don''t think the empty seats count. If they are ST seats they are counted as being occupied. So a few people didn''t turn up, it was on TV, it''s pretty dire stuff at the moment. IT IS emptier though, whatever is announced. Chase corrupted the attendance figures too. Seems not much has changed.

The board MUST be worried, if they are not, it''s even more shocking. They have to look at the state of the club very closely, tonight. Emergency meeting called for. What are they going to say at the AGM if this continues? If they sack Grant, who is appointed and what support will they give him?

I cannot really express how I feel, it''s more than let down by the board. I feel cheated, I try to go and watch and support the team, but at the moment it seems futile. The team don''t want to play (who actually wanted the ball today?). The manager hasn''t a clue and seemed resigned to losing his job when interviewed on R Norfolk after the game. Where is our club heading? (okay I know).