Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Give them until Bristol City!!!!

My whole hearted opinion (for what its worth) is……

Everyone get off PG and the Clubs back for the next 4 Games!!! And if we have not gained 7+ points and not played good football, let the protests begin for a new era in terms of management and board!!!!!

I am a Delia Smith fan, BUT it could soon be time for a change at Carrow Rd… Let’s hope not!!!

Come on you yellows!!!!!!!!

I agree.

We all knew it would be a hard start.

Think we will get 10 points from next 4 games, Jimmy Smith we be back and we will have a Man U player on loan.

Things will look OK again.

[quote user="Oli"]

My whole hearted opinion (for what its worth) is……

Everyone get off PG and the Clubs back for the next 4 Games!!! And if we have not gained 7+ points and not played good football, let the protests begin for a new era in terms of management and board!!!!!

I am a Delia Smith fan, BUT it could soon be time for a change at Carrow Rd… Let’s hope not!!!

Come on you yellows!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Errrrr no. My patience is exhausted and it has been since last season.

[quote user="Gloucester canary"]

I agree.

Think we will get 10 points from next 4 games, Jimmy Smith we be back and we will have a Man U player on loan.

[/quote]

oh yeah if we get 10points from the next 4 games I will bare my ass and eat my cheesy pants in the centre circle at Carrow Road.... NO CHANCE!!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Gloucester canary"]

I agree.

[/quote]

oh yeah if we get 10points from the next 4 games I will bare my ass and eat my cheesy pants in the centre circle at Carrow Road.... NO CHANCE!!!!

[/quote]

Doubt it you never go there!

I agree.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now there is a picture........

Mind you, looking at your avatar it looks like you have already eaten those cheesy pants[:D]

I agree.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now that''s one way of getting people to boycott matches Smudger. Feeling quite ill at the very thought of that!

I agree.

[/quote]

[/quote]

A trifle extreme surely Smudge.............        [;)]

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Gloucester canary"]

I agree.

[/quote]

[/quote]

A trifle extreme surely Smudge.............        [;)]

[/quote]

Maybe but it''s never going to happen is it???

Saying that didn''t I make a similar statement prior to the Luton/Barnsley (away) games last year?

You watch we will go and win 3 on the bounce now... the wolly flock will be saying we are going up no doubt and then we wont win another game until March... mark my bleedin words!!!!

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I am getting a little scared know, I have a terrible feeling that Cluck and Smudger are one in the same person having a conversation with each other via this message board, I am beginning to think of him as a Hyde and hyde character.......[:O][/quote]

Hehehe....Not being too good on my literature I am asuming he was the good one?       [:)]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I am getting a little scared know, I have a terrible feeling that Cluck and Smudger are one in the same person having a conversation with each other via this message board, I am beginning to think of him as a Hyde and hyde character.......[:O][/quote]

I used to think that SOB, part of me still does I guess but I don''t care, they are entertaining and they leave me alone, most of the time anyway. I think I am now a lost cause [;)]

Baron Salt and Old Bludgeon are the ones that scare me [:O]

I agree.

[/quote]

[/quote]

when was the last time you went to carrow road? if i saw you near i will eat my non cheesy pants. have you ever seen them play? NO CHANCE!!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I used to think that SOB, part of me still does I guess but I don''t care, they are entertaining and they leave me alone, most of the time anyway. I think I am now a lost cause [;)]

Baron Salt and Old Bludgeon are the ones that scare me [:O]

[/quote]Hahahaha!

See I was right THIS TIME...

10 points from the next 4 games (as said earlier today) is not possible already!!!

We will be in the bottom 3 in a few weeks time as I pointed out to MWJ''s tonight when he stated "that we aren''t in the bottom 3 yet"

Still can''t actually berlieve that he said that... "we aren''t in the bottom 3 yet"

I reminded him "that we are a club that should be going for promotion"

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Is that is what he actually said Smudger then that is a disgrace and sums up the club quite nicely.[/quote]

PM Me and I will send you the details.

[quote user="Smudger"]

We will be in the bottom 3 in a few weeks time as I pointed out to MWJ''s tonight when he stated "that we aren''t in the bottom 3 yet"

Still can''t actually berlieve that he said that... "we aren''t in the bottom 3 yet"

[/quote]

Was MWJ drinking in the same pub as you were watching the game in then Smudger?

Let us be clear do not say give them say give him!. This is Mr Grant and no one else. My mum could get that lot playing better than he can! Ten points from next four games, yes like thats going to happen we could beat Northwich let alone anyone in the Championship.

The reason we played a bit better against Manchester City is because the game motivated the players not the manager. It is so obvious no one in the squad believes he can motivate or get them to play well with self belief and they are as keen as the fans to see the back of him.

Do not give him another day! Do we really want to see us lose 4-0 to Bristol City, I think not!

Good bye Mr Grant and thanks for nothing.

I agree.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Probably be the highlight of the season.

[quote user="Smudger"]

10 points from the next 4 games (as said earlier today) is not possible already!!!

[/quote]

you must of been at Carrow Road then because Michael Wynn Jones was there tonight with Delia.. either that or u have his Telephone number....

I dont believe you for some weird reason... wonder why that might be...

jas :)

Last week we were saying the same thing. Give PG three of four games.......There is little point in this. There is no potential in his tactics and the players obviously dont have a clue what they are doing. Please lets not even show the slightest support for PG........Any support will only keep him in post. PG has to go now if we are to stand a chance of playing championship footie next season. 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

you must of been at Carrow Road then because Michael Wynn Jones was there tonight with Delia.. either that or u have his Telephone number....

I dont believe you for some weird reason... wonder why that might be...

jas :)

[/quote]

That''s coz you are still rather young and can''t see the wood for the trees still JAS.

Don''t worry keep following the sheep... baa, baa... munch, munch!!!

Sure you will be there to take all the credit when the time does finally come though???