Sign in to follow this  
followthegreenandyellow

Our Darkest 90 minutes

Now, norwich and burnly last year....awful, a team with heads held low, no confidence, and today was no difference.....just dispicable.  I think in my view this is the darkest time this club has ever had to go through, we are sinking without a chase, with no fresh ideas, where is the good solid passing football, the link up play, the confidence to shoot, we all saw drury ran in to the box in the second half and roll it across the box when she should have hit it.

Nervous, and afraid to do anything for the fear of making a mistake

our darkest times i feel are going to continue....

cum on norwich!

Your thoughts? 

[quote user="followthegreenandyellow"]

Now, norwich and burnly last year....awful, a team with heads held low, no confidence, and today was no difference.....just dispicable.  I think in my view this is the darkest time this club has ever had to go through, we are sinking without a chase, with no fresh ideas, where is the good solid passing football, the link up play, the confidence to shoot, we all saw drury ran in to the box in the second half and roll it across the box when she should have hit it.

cum on norwich!

Your thoughts? 

[/quote]

maybe because the cultured Norwich fans would groan and get on HIS back ?

Can''t argue with that!

A terrible spineless, clueless performance!

If we play like that Tuesday night we''ll lose again and probably by more as Scunthorpe are better than Sheffield Wednesday.

Grant cannot stay if theirs many more performances like that!

I''m curious about the tactics - and hopefully am not the only one.  Admittedly, I''m not a rocket scientist, but from my seat in the City Stand, it looked as if Brown was playing behind the front two and slightly on the right, which meant we were lumping long balls over the midfield and asking Cureton to try to win them in the air.  Why? The answer might be that when Brown went central in the second half, he missed almost every header he went for, but if you have a target man then why don''t you play him in the target man position?

Also the number of times we lumped the ball up front was laughable.  We used to play some beautiful football.  Now the midfielders must get neck injuries from watching the ball flying over their heads all the time.  Do we really have nobody who can play a ball to feet any more, or is this just desperation football?  Whenever teams are doing badly, it seems the first thing that happens is they start to lump it forward at every occasion.  Wednesday were so much better in midfield than us, and I couldn''t name a single one of their players but they played as a unit and with some understanding - we didn''t.

I agree these are very bad times for Norwich. The bottom line is we have no one on or off the pitch who is leading or inspiring. Mr Grant has clearly lost the plot and is transmitting his fear of failure and pressure to the players. There is only one player on the pitch who has that quality and that is Dion Dublin. I have seen the team transformed when he is on the pitch which proves to me how bad Mr Grant is.

Time to let Mr Grant go, and I for one would not mind trying Dion as Player Manager!

[quote user="followthegreenandyellow"]

cum on norwich!

Your thoughts? 

[/quote]

You sure!!!!!! Whatever floats your boat.....