Sign in to follow this  
The Voice of the Thorpe Area

Do the right thing Peter.

Unbelievable!

Worst city performance I have seen in a long, long time, and let''s face it, there''s some fierce competition for that presitigous award. Shocking. And to think that I only yesterday, even this morning, was willing to give PG time. Not now.

This club has been in freefall since May 2005, when a heartless Norwich side feebley lost 6-0 away to get relegated. The situation we find ourselves in may not be completely down to Grant, but, we need a man to get us out of this mess made by our incompitant board. Peter is evidantly not the man.

It''s saddening how we find ourselves in exactly the same situation as this time last year, and ironic how we lost at home, on SKY, to a bad team, with a shocking performance, again.

Who could take charge? Jewell, Allen, Tilson, even Worthington (no joke, this situation is tailor-made for the guy!).

Sorry Peter, you''re a nice guy, who geniunly has the club at heart, so be true to yourself and the fans, and resign. We deserve a hell of a lot better than this.

It seems that alot of people are coming to their senses after todays shambles. Grant isnt the right man for the job, he isnt experienced enough and to be honest is cluless.

We are worst than we were a year ago, but as much as worthy did do a good job for NCFC in the past, i dont thinking bringing him back is the answer, it was only a year ago his team was in freefall and he was buying poor players. Although, i sort of see what you mean about him being good at turning poor sides around, but its definately a No!!

As for Jewell, Allan and Tilson i wouldnt mind any of them to be honest; Jewell is a good manager whilst the other 2 afformetioned are both good managers with knowledge of the lower leagues and could probably find us some good players from somewhere on the cheap.

[quote user="The voice of the Thorpe Area"]

Unbelievable!

Worst city performance I have seen in a long, long time, and let''s face it, there''s some fierce competition for that presitigous award. Shocking. And to think that I only yesterday, even this morning, was willing to give PG time. Not now.

This club has been in freefall since May 2005, when a heartless Norwich side feebley lost 6-0 away to get relegated. The situation we find ourselves in may not be completely down to Grant, but, we need a man to get us out of this mess made by our incompitant board. Peter is evidantly not the man.

It''s saddening how we find ourselves in exactly the same situation as this time last year, and ironic how we lost at home, on SKY, to a bad team, with a shocking performance, again.

Who could take charge? Jewell, Allen, Tilson, even Worthington (no joke, this situation is tailor-made for the guy!).

Sorry Peter, you''re a nice guy, who geniunly has the club at heart, so be true to yourself and the fans, and resign. We deserve a hell of a lot better than this.

[/quote]

I would be amazed if he resigned though. I genuinely fear a "season of a thousand cuts" whereby we win/draw the odd game which is just enough to preserve the manager''s job and hands the board just enough to stop it having to take a decision.

Mark .Y.

[quote user="Mark .Y."][quote user="The voice of the Thorpe Area"]

Unbelievable!

[/quote]

I would be amazed if he resigned though. I genuinely fear a "season of a thousand cuts" whereby we win/draw the odd game which is just enough to preserve the manager''s job and hands the board just enough to stop it having to take a decision.

Mark .Y.

[/quote]

You are so right Mark. It is going to happen, just like that and I can see it now, a mile off. But the worst thing is, THE FANS ACCEPT IT TOO [:@] - let me put it into context - say we win on Tuesday night, a scrappy 1-0 affair, in off the Doc''s arse, with an appalling performance. Will the fans show their displeasure? No! They will clap the team off and we will probably have a number of them coming on here to announce how we should stick with Grant because we will turn the corner. So it''s upto us to do something about it. Not just sit idly by and let things get worse. This is what the likes of Smudger has been saying for months (hell, he even predicted this scenario before this season started) but what happened? Everyone shot him down. Wonder who''s laughing now?