Sign in to follow this  
Bongo Boy

What if the if the un-imaginable happens?

Where do we go if  we get beat saturday?.heaven forbid?....What excuses will there be?...And anyone think that could be Grants last game if we do?......I hate being pessimistic.....Just cant see much light down this damn tunnel......

Where do we go if  we get beat saturday?  We go home, and we kick the cat.  And then Norwich City play the next match on the fixture list.I''d be surprised if Grant was sacked if we lost to Wednesday.  If we fail to get a win from any of Wednesday QPR or Scunthorpe, then that would be 5 games without a win, and 1 win in 7.  That''s the moment that something might have to happen.

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Where do we go if  we get beat saturday?.heaven forbid?....What excuses will there be?...And anyone think that could be Grants last game if we do?......I hate being pessimistic.....Just cant see much light down this damn tunnel......[/quote]

It all depends on what happens really doesn''t it. Can''t really see how it''s possible to answer this question until about 8pm on Saturday.

Despite all our injuries, I think Grant will be scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for excuses this time.

No way will this be his last game though.......I think we would have to play worse than at Wolves.....and that can''t possibly happen...can it????

[quote]Fear not, it is not going to happen, I have communicated with Andrasta

and can tell you, with 100% confidence, that it will be a handsome win

for Norwich City FC....[/quote]Is Andastra one of Cumfys'' friends ?

My brother is a wednesday fan and he is about as bewildered with their current state of affairs as some people on here are with ours.

They had a good win last saturday . . . finally! Then got trounced in the cup.

As for me i cant wait for the game we will turn them over 3-1! easy money

Grant has until the QPR game to put it right so I am told

Remember I came on here and said that Norwich were about to get new investors the day before the Turners were announced?

Well the same person has told me that Grant has until the QPR game.

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Where do we go if  we get beat saturday?.heaven forbid?....What excuses will there be?...And anyone think that could be Grants last game if we do?......I hate being pessimistic.....Just cant see much light down this damn tunnel......[/quote]

You all log on here and apologise to me and the other realists....then seek further instruction......

Fear not...I will tell you all where to go.........

[quote]

You all log on here and apologise to me and the other realists....then seek further instruction......

Fear not...I will tell you all where to go.........[/quote]

Do you write these many, energy-sapping, pointless posts yourself, or just put the words apologist and realist into a random insult generator, then press a button ?

[quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

.....and I''ll tell you where to go too. You won''t like it either.

Why should we apologise? Just because our opinions differ to the apparent "realists" we suddenly have to apologise for something? Even if I and the rest of the "Wolly Flock" were right you wouldn''t be expected to apologise for anything. Who cares whos right and wrong on a messageboard?

Even if Grant is sacked and Delia leaves I certainly won''t be on here apologising to you lot, instead I''ll be focusing on the next move the club decide to make. You lot are the last of my concerns trust me.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

Fear not...I will tell you all where to go.........[/quote]

Do you write these many, energy-sapping, pointless posts yourself, or just put the words apologist and realist into a random insult generator, then press a button ?

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

Grant has until the QPR game to put it right so I am told

Remember I came on here and said that Norwich were about to get new investors the day before the Turners were announced?

Well the same person has told me that Grant has until the QPR game.

[/quote]

But what exactly is going to be seen by "big brother" as putting it right?.....another poor display but just scraping a win?..........or defeat in a game played with guts and passion that we should really have won?

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Blah x 3 - Less of your cheek, you are skating on very, very thin ice!!, Andrasta, as any intelligent person would know, is the Iceni goddess of victory....[/quote]

Yes! And I''ve got a bone to pick with her!  It was her who brought in Boadicea as Manager (ffs) and look what happened at Camuldonum that season!   Yeah, she talked a good game (her prematch talk was 746 tablets long for Gawd''s sake) but....Tactics poor, useless subs (and TOO LATE), and what sort of Manager plays only 8000 up front in a crucial game like that?  It was lost in midfield.

And then to blame it on our only decent player Hare (I hope you get that) - Disgraceful!

Showboating Romans a REAL low...........plus the chants of securas, securas, securas as they went 700,000-295 up

Andrasta OUT - Boadicea OUT.   Errr....NOW.

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"][quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

Why should we apologise? Just because our opinions differ to the apparent "realists" we suddenly have to apologise for something? Even if I and the rest of the "Wolly Flock" were right you wouldn''t be expected to apologise for anything. Who cares whos right and wrong on a messageboard?

Even if Grant is sacked and Delia leaves I certainly won''t be on here apologising to you lot, instead I''ll be focusing on the next move the club decide to make. You lot are the last of my concerns trust me.

[/quote]

Apology accepted then.....Now off to bed with you....         [|-)]

Cluck wrote

Bongo Boy wrote:

Where do we go if  we get beat saturday?.heaven forbid?....What excuses will there be?...And anyone think that could be Grants last game if we do?......I hate being pessimistic.....Just cant see much light down this damn tunnel......

I see this terrible smugness again, this unwillingness to listen to what others have to say and to recognise they too have an opinion even though it may differ from yours

camuldonum wrote

Sons of Boadicea wrote:

Blah x 3 - Less of your cheek, you are skating on very, very thin ice!!, Andrasta, as any intelligent person would know, is the Iceni goddess of victory....

Yes! And I''ve got a bone to pick with her!  It was her who brought in Boadicea as Manager (ffs) and look what happened at Camuldonum that season!   Yeah, she talked a good game (her prematch talk was 746 tablets long for Gawd''s sake) but....Tactics poor, useless subs (and TOO LATE), and what sort of Manager plays only 8000 up front in a crucial game like that?  It was lost in midfield.

And then to blame it on our only decent player Hare (I hope you get that) - Disgraceful!

Showboating Romans a REAL low...........plus the chants of securas, securas, securas as they went 700,000-295 up

Andrasta OUT - Boadicea OUT.   Errr....NOW.

Great Post[:)]

Camuldonum my dear Roman friend you are just sore because we came down to your place and gave you a right good hiding, but judging by my last visit to Colly it would appear that the repairs to the damage we caused are progressing nicely. I have to admit you are right of course, but it is the same old story as far as folk around here are concerned, we  have absolutely no trouble in the big games but fail miserably in the games against lesser opposition.

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

Cluck wrote

Bongo Boy wrote:

I see this terrible smugness again, this unwillingness to listen to what others have to say and to recognise they too have an opinion even though it may differ from yours

[/quote]

It''s the seeds that fall on stoney ground that pleasure me the most.......Thank you soooooooo much!    [:)]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Camuldonum my dear Roman friend you are just sore because we came down to your place and gave you a right good hiding, but judging by my last visit to Colly it would appear that the repairs to the damage we caused are progressing nicely. I have to admit you are right of course, but it is the same old story as far as folk around here are concerned, we  have absolutely no trouble in the big games but fail miserably in the games against lesser opposition.

[/quote]

Touche, dear chap.  Only some of the repairs have been managed but some of the battles are perpetuated to this day by some of those military chaps on a Friday night.

Good luck for tomorrow by the way - hope you do well.

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="paint_me_yellow"][quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Apology accepted then.....Now off to bed with you....         [|-)]

[/quote]

hehehe... just so, so sad how he doesn''t even seem to realise that that there is ''NO CHANCE'' whatsoever of us realists being proved wrong isn''t it Cluck?

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

[/quote]

Touche, dear chap.  Only some of the repairs have been managed but some of the battles are perpetuated to this day by some of those military chaps on a Friday night.

Good luck for tomorrow by the way - hope you do well.

[/quote]

Top quality from both of you SoB and Camul [<:o)]

I declare a draw.  When''s the rematch?

Well Bongo Boy...it did happen.....and we''ve got a reasonable selection of excuses from the usual suspects.

However...rather fewer in number admittedly....so perhaps the penny is dropping at last.

Tinggggggggg!....... There goes another one!  

[quote user="Cluck "]

Well Bongo Boy...it did happen.....and we''ve got a reasonable selection of excuses from the usual suspects.

However...rather fewer in number admittedly....so perhaps the penny is dropping at last.

Tinggggggggg!....... There goes another one!  

[/quote]

heehehe quality Cluck!!! [Y]