Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

Quality free agents

Igor Biscan ( age 29)     former Dinamo Zagreb, Panathanaikos and Liverpool defender/midfielder, height 6,3Jose-Karl Pierre-Farfan  ( age 32) Former Monaco, PSV and Rangers forward, better as an attacking mid,  STRIKERSam Hurrel ( age 19) former chelsea youth player, won the football icon competiton which was screened on sky one  MIDFIELDER.Matt Jansen ( age 29) former blackburn, Crystal Palace, Bolton and Carlisle forward, career totals= 236 games....66 goals  STRIKERMohammed Kallon ( age 27) former Inter, Bologna, Monaco forward, carrer totals, games=271.....94 goals  STRIKERJose Kleberson ( age 28) former Manchester United and Besiktas midfielder MIDFIRLDERSavo Milosevic (age 34) Legendary striker totals, games = 470......196 goals, an AMAZING player. STRIKERIvica Morner ( age 33) Former portsmouth, sevilla, anderlecht and frankfurt winger/striker, 327 games and 101 goals. WINGER/STRIKERMichael Reiziger ( age 34) former Ajax, Barcelona, AC milan, middlesborough and PSV midfielder MIDFIELDERHatem Trabelsi ( age 30) Former Ajax and Man City full back,  UTILITY, FULLBACK, WINGERSebestien Schemmel ( age 32) Former west ham and Portsmouth defender, problem.....FRENCH

this should be a good team....excellent buys for a tram with no money

Well there''s no doubt that they''re all decent players but most would want a high wage.

I imagine people aren''t taking a punt on Kallon because of a certain ban he had from football that lasted several months. Also maybe work permit issues? Dunno.

If you wanted to get picky, Michael Reiziger is really a right-back. That''s what he''s made his name in football as. Not a midfielder.

Matt Jansen...once upon a time he could have gone quite far in the game but he''s finished now.

Hmm - all injury reduced to nowts or patently passed their best.  We have had thge worthy years of experienced players drawing easy money (thorne, jarrett, hughes etc) we need to avoid that route unless we know that they will give us the committment of a dion  

[quote user="buddhaboy"]ok. well if you want goalies,
Fabian Barthez
Pavel Srnicek
but were ok for goalies
still, im making sense with my freebies...
[/quote]

And what chance do you think we have of signing most of these?

Kleberson, Milosevic and Biscan for me.  Would really add something to the squad.  Kleberson especially, clever little player.

Mind you though my nan would probably improve the squad at the moment.