Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

FOR THE FIRST TIME - IM WILLING TO PROTEST - BUT ONLY, ONLY

ONLY against the board.

I feel sorry for Grant. Hand on heart i think the better players he wanted were good enough for Promotion. But he didn''t get ''ALL THE PLAYER FUNDS'' did he? It all changes now.

The board, no matter what their ''best interests'' are, it''s getting out of hand. Our debt is far less than many yet they want to sell the poor players we already have.

It''s only downhill from here im afraid. [:''(]

We are getting deeper and deeper into the mire, into debt, bad feeling coming back in the ground (witnessed supporters fighting amongst themselves today, again). Players not willing to fight for their shirt, the club, the manager clueless and of course, our annual outing on Sky ends in a loss and shouts of "what a load of" Fab!

I still don''t know what the "best interests" of the board are, but it''s plainly obvious it''s nothing whatsoever to do with football. But still we are THIRD in the league for food. Hoo bloody ray!

So where were you tonight then HOG''s???

Yet again tonight... the only voice of dissent I heard against the board was my own (even though thousands of fans now beleive that they should step down).

It''s only downhill from here im afraid. Crying [:''(]

This reminds me of the time approx when Martin O''Neil resigned? The bill boards said The Good Times Are Gone. The message from the board was basically, we''re skint & players will have to be sold to balance the books.

I''m officially depressed, the bad old days reminiscent of the Hamilton era are back!!!

Sorry Grant had his eyes open when he applied for the job. I have no sympathy for him at all.

When this happened to Martin O''Niell he just resigned. But then he was a good manager and could get another job.

And by the way, teams with far less funds than us are doing much better, so dont give me its all the boards fault. A really good manager can buy good players within a budget. He can also attract good players to play for the club.

Grant clearly can do neither!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Yet again tonight... the only voice of dissent I heard against the board was my own (even though thousands of fans now beleive that they should step down).

[/quote]

you wernet protesting outside Carrow Road tonight Smudger...

i do agree with Hogesar though... the time has come for Delia to actively seek a buyer for her shares.... and her husbands.. and for someone new to take the club forwards....

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

i do agree with Hogesar though... the time has come for Delia to actively seek a buyer for her shares.... and her husbands.. and for someone new to take the club forwards....

[/quote]

I was at the game tonight. Upper barclay if it means anything to you [:P]. Nah, i wasn''t willing to before this match, but you could see the players are losing interest, and it''s a bad time to be a Norwich fan.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Again you are wrong JAS... I was there and a scuffle nearly took place with another fan who was sticking up for MWJ''s.

Where were you???

I didn''t see you... yet you will clearly try and take credit when the board eventually do go won''t you?

You and HOG''s say you want them out... lets see some evidence of it then!!!

but it still doesnt explain why grant HAS wasted so much money, and why he plays players out of positions and why he gets things so wrong tactically.

The board arent whiter than white, but Grant must go!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Again you are wrong JAS... I was there and a scuffle nearly took place with another fan who was sticking up for MWJ''s.

Where were you???

I didn''t see you... yet you will clearly try and take credit when the board eventually do go won''t you?

You and HOG''s say you want them out... lets see some evidence of it then!!!

[/quote]

Just so you know, i haven''t turned Sixteen yet and i''m pretty short for my age. Even if i was protesting i doubt you''d see me [Y]

[quote user="Peter Grants Tartan Army"]

but it still doesnt explain why grant HAS wasted so much money, and why he plays players out of positions and why he gets things so wrong tactically.

[/quote]

and what will another monkey in charge of the chimps at the zoo achieve if there is no change at the top???

It won''t make a jot of difference if Grant goes (and I ain''t sticking up for him either).... I never ever wanted him here!!!

But who are we likely to end up with if he goes?

No decent manager would want to come to us now and our board with even less money to play with after paying Grant off would have absolutely no clout whatsoever financially to bring in a manager that is an improvement on what we already have.

They would also need to find money that they clearly don''t have to give to the new manager so that  he can bring in some new players to halt our alarming trend.

Many of you won''t like this, but apart from hounding Delia & Co out of town little can now be done now to save our club from the inevitable.... Division 1 football next season!!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Peter Grants Tartan Army"]

[/quote]

and what will another monkey in charge of the chimps at the zoo achieve if there is no change at the top???

It won''t make a jot of difference if Grant goes (and I ain''t sticking up for him either).... I never ever wanted him here!!!

No decent manager would want to come to us now and our board with even less money to play with after paying Grant off would have absolutely no clout whatsoever financially to bring in a manager that is an improvement on what we already have.

They would also need to find money that they clearly don''t have to give to the new manager so that  he can bring in some new players to halt our alarming trend.

Many of you won''t like this, but apart from hounding Delia & Co out of town little can now be done now to save our club from the inevitable.... Division 1 football next season!!!!

[/quote]

Apart from the fact i think Grant COULD do a good job with the right board behind him, i agree with everything said.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Peter Grants Tartan Army"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As we''re in Division 1 now does that mean your previous predictions of relegation have changed, please enlighted us as I couldn''t stand the confusion.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Peter Grants Tartan Army"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Apart from the fact i think Grant COULD do a good job with the right board behind him, i agree with everything said.

[/quote]

I think this is pure supposition clouded by emotion on your part Hoggy. I saw Grant in action at Bournemouth and he was a headless chicken then. The bloke won''t produce a decent team as long as he''s got a hole in his @rse.... 

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Peter Grants Tartan Army"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As we''re in Division 1 now does that mean your previous predictions of relegation have changed, please enlighted us as I couldn''t stand the confusion.

[/quote]In div 1 now my god have you given up all hope already

[quote user="CJ"]

Sorry Grant had his eyes open when he applied for the job. I have no sympathy for him at all.

When this happened to Martin O''Niell he just resigned. But then he was a good manager and could get another job.

And by the way, teams with far less funds than us are doing much better, so dont give me its all the boards fault. A really good manager can buy good players within a budget. He can also attract good players to play for the club.

Grant clearly can do neither!

[/quote]Spot on cj. There are many teams in this league that have a smaller budget than ours and are doing ok. Bristol city, stoke and scunthorpe are just some examples. Our mess is all down to a very poor manager!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Peter Grants Tartan Army"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and people say that I''m clueless.... I''m saying nothing!!!!

The 3rd tier of English Football... you know that place that City haven''t been for 40yrs or so??? 

Hope to have cleared things up for you seeing as you don''t have the slightest idea... [:P]

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Peter Grants Tartan Army"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think this is pure supposition clouded by emotion on your part Hoggy. I saw Grant in action at Bournemouth and he was a headless chicken then. The bloke won''t produce a decent team as long as he''s got a hole in his @rse.... 

[/quote]

Perhaps, but there has always been something about him. Im far more confident with himin charge than i am Worthington. Although that''s not saying much...