Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

laws 1 - granty 0.

laws, with 4 games to turn it around,  was clearly focussed on winning  his first away win since april.  he rested 5 players mid-week in the carling cup.granty - after a wolves shocker, wanted a response and to be fair got it at man city.  however, our ball-busting effort, where we looked the fresher team late on, must have took the edge off the boy''s efforts agsint wednesday, who looked on top second half and more likely to score.  we did nothing to raise our game after they scored - we had nothing in the locker.who was right??? laws or grant with their carling cup strategey???certainly, you''ve got to say a fresher wednesday team did enough to win the second half, so maybe laws planned and got the reward, 3 points, 2 league wins on the bounce and some pressure off.  grant - 3 league defeats and relegation displays has piled the pressure on - make no mistake.  

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]laws, with 4 games to turn it around,  was clearly focussed on winning  his first away win since april.  he rested 5 players mid-week in the carling cup.

granty - after a wolves shocker, wanted a response and to be fair got it at man city.  however, our ball-busting effort, where we looked the fresher team late on, must have took the edge off the boy''s efforts agsint wednesday, who looked on top second half and more likely to score.  we did nothing to raise our game after they scored - we had nothing in the locker.

who was right??? laws or grant with their carling cup strategey???

certainly, you''ve got to say a fresher wednesday team did enough to win the second half, so maybe laws planned and got the reward, 3 points, 2 league wins on the bounce and some pressure off. 

grant - 3 league defeats and relegation displays has piled the pressure on - make no mistake.  
[/quote]

I believe I called it a Mickey Mouse cup.....so Laws has got it right.

He''s a good manager and has already shown his credentials at Scunthorpe. What exactly is Grant''s pedigree?

Exactly right....

Grant was not exactly  great midfielder for us....!

Also happened to play in the worst Celtic team for a long long time! complete rangers domination right?!

Any chance of getting an INTELLIGENT manager in?? Someone such as chippy who knows how to play football the right way.....not some huff and puff, agressive, clueless midfielder!?

Just look at coppell....very intelligent mf and ok this season reading arent all that but he did well at every club hes been at....

For me....NCFC need to win of course....but more importantly we need to play the Norwich way....

[quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

If you say it, it must be right then, eh?

[quote user="chippyisgod"]

Exactly right....

Grant was not exactly  great midfielder for us....!

Also happened to play in the worst Celtic team for a long long time! complete rangers domination right?!

Any chance of getting an INTELLIGENT manager in?? Someone such as chippy who knows how to play football the right way.....not some huff and puff, agressive, clueless midfielder!?

Just look at coppell....very intelligent mf and ok this season reading arent all that but he did well at every club hes been at....

For me....NCFC need to win of course....but more importantly we need to play the Norwich way....

[/quote]

Stated something very simialr to a Burnley fan in the pub last night... saying that watching us was worse than watching paint dry.

Norwich have always been known as a team that played exciting attacking football... one of the reasons I started following them in the first place!!!

Wish I still had my big yella ''IAN CROOK IS A FOOTBALL GENIUS BANNER'' dawb the other side of it with ''DELIA OUT'' and it would be perfect hanging from an advertising hoarding outside Carrow Road again as it once did in the mid 1990''s.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

If you say it, it must be right then, eh?

[/quote]

Based on the law of averages....I''d say I''m more likely to be right than you somehow. Seems you don''t do too well when it comes to opinion based on fact .......

Anyway...what''s the matter? Feeling the pressure now the tide of reality has swung firmly against you? It didn''t bother me a few months back did it?....