Sign in to follow this  
mighty yellow

What a load of rubbish

I''m as angry as the rest of you, but what is the point in blaming the playing staff, and abusing them on matchdays? We all know who''s fault it is, we can get at them in so many better ways. If we don''t start backing the team, I genuinely fear for our future...

OTBC

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Ah right, the old "It''s the fans fault we''re sh!t" one again.[/quote]

Clever, witty. If you bothered reading the rest of my posts you''d know that I am as p!ssed off as anyone, and I''m angry that the players aren''t performing to the level I expect of them. Unfortunately, we are stuck with these players, and I''m worried that we''re going to be relegated if we slag them off. I blame the board, but blaming them and berating the players for it is only going to get us so far. Still, sarcasm is the way to take this club forward isn''t it, you funny, funny man...

[quote user="mighty yellow"]

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Ah right, the old "It''s the fans fault we''re sh!t" one again.[/quote]

Clever, witty. If you bothered reading the rest of my posts you''d know that I am as p!ssed off as anyone, and I''m angry that the players aren''t performing to the level I expect of them. Unfortunately, we are stuck with these players, and I''m worried that we''re going to be relegated if we slag them off. I blame the board, but blaming them and berating the players for it is only going to get us so far. Still, sarcasm is the way to take this club forward isn''t it, you funny, funny man...

[/quote]

But the fans did get right behind the team for the first 20-25 minutes or so but it went a bit quiet when the players didn''t give us much of a response, likewise near the end.

if we do anything but win to scunny then granty has got to go and ill be the one protesting get grant out