Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

what do you think the BiG Brothers are thinking now?

Oh dear,

Lost to Man City

Lost to Shef Wed

Lose to Scunthorpe? Surely NOT!

Well they beat Cholchester away from home and aren''t doing that badly in the league.

After the message from Doncaster stating that BIG Brothers are watching GRANTS progress with a keen eye after the Wolves Game.

What are they thinking now?

A loss to the bottom side which had  played 7 lost 6! Won 1. (b4 game).

At times our defense was a joke at the back with Shef Wed playing one-twos through our chess peice static players.

IF WE LOSE ON TUESDAY what will happen?

Grant resign? Major board meeting and a 3 game must win situation? Vote of Confidence?

Fans protests? only 23,500 at Shef Wed Game, I''m predicting 21,000+ at Scunthorpe tuesday night.

Its a sad time for the club, I left at 88mins on Saturday, had enough, (and had guests round at 8pm so got away early.).

Any views ..... how long will it go on for?

I shudder to think what will happen if we lose to Scunny.I do not get to most games,but I decided that I''d make the trip for this one.I''m wondering why I bothered.I don''t think I''ve ever looked forward less to a Carrow rd visit.I suspect the atmosphere will be horrible.Alreadt seen the Cardiff fiasco this season and that was pretty horrendous.

Here''s hoping..........

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

Oh dear,

Lost to Man City

Lost to Shef Wed

Well they beat Cholchester away from home and aren''t doing that badly in the league.

After the message from Doncaster stating that BIG Brothers are watching GRANTS progress with a keen eye after the Wolves Game.

At times our defense was a joke at the back with Shef Wed playing one-twos through our chess peice static players.

Grant resign? Major board meeting and a 3 game must win situation? Vote of Confidence?

Fans protests? only 23,500 at Shef Wed Game, I''m predicting 21,000+ at Scunthorpe tuesday night.

Its a sad time for the club, I left at 88mins on Saturday, had enough, (and had guests round at 8pm so got away early.).

[/quote]

Will go on until Big Brother accepts it is him (her) and HER little friends that is the cause of the problems and leaves the building.

oh Delia & Michael.... don''t forget to shut the door on your way OUT!!!!  [;)]

Did dumbcaster really use the Big Brother phrase?

If he did, what a fool this man is.

About as much credibility as a Jade Goody!

This man is really doing my tree in.

Go and talk to the chickens and explain the dear prudence egg McMuffin stoooooooppppppppppiiiiddd model which has us fast tracked to league one.

I had a quick read of what Donny was saying in his latest directive, although i tend to view them like the St Albion Parish newsheet from private eye,i guess its something about that telephone and the fact it''s clearly disconnected from any semblence of reality.However i digress,our beloved leader (praise be upon him) issued the following pearl of wisdom

[quote] If a manager can pick roughly the same first choice eleven, week in, week out, the understanding and confidence that that breeds can be vital in propelling a team up the table. In contrast, if a manager is continually having to re-shuffle his pack, playing players out of position and generally changing things around, there is no surer way of derailing momentum.[/quote]

Derailing Momentum?  

i wonder what he makes of Grants selection choices for the Sheffield Wednesday match?

[quote user="Confused Des"]

I had a quick read of what Donny was saying in his latest directive, although i tend to view them like the St Albion Parish newsheet from private eye,i guess its something about that telephone and the fact it''s clearly disconnected from any semblence of reality.However i digress,our beloved leader (praise be upon him) issued the following pearl of wisdom

[quote] If a manager can pick roughly the same first choice eleven, week in, week out, the understanding and confidence that that breeds can be vital in propelling a team up the table. In contrast, if a manager is continually having to re-shuffle his pack, playing players out of position and generally changing things around, there is no surer way of derailing momentum.[/quote]

Derailing Momentum?  

i wonder what he makes of Grants selection choices for the Sheffield Wednesday match?

[/quote]

I thought Doncaster picks the side? In fact, I thought he was responsible for everything. That''s why he is paid a tidy sum for his efforts. He hasn''t quite mastered the groundsman''s lawnmower yet, tends to pop the occasional ''wheelie'' with his poor clutch and accelerator co-ordination......Saw him up the floodlight stanchions the other day, replacing the halogens with 30 watt bulbs....every little helps.

[quote]

I thought Doncaster picks the side? In fact, I thought he was responsible for everything. That''s why he is paid a tidy sum for his efforts. He hasn''t quite mastered the groundsman''s lawnmower yet, tends to pop the occasional ''wheelie'' with his poor clutch and accelerator co-ordination......Saw him up the floodlight stanchions the other day, replacing the halogens with 30 watt bulbs....every little helps. [/quote]

Actually i was wondering what he does, whatever it is certainly doesn''t involve running a football club.

But your right even as we speak the evil internet fans are now mocking Neil Doncaster and his poor defenceless telephone !!!.

Teh inhumanity of it all,careless talk like this will get us relegated.

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

only 23,500 at Shef Wed Game,

[/quote]Actually a fantastic turnout for a Sky game...

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="koimatsuba"]

Oh dear,

Lost to Man City

Lost to Shef Wed

[/quote]

Will go on until Big Brother accepts it is him (her) and HER little friends that is the cause of the problems and leaves the building.

oh Delia & Michael.... don''t forget to shut the door on your way OUT!!!!  [;)]

[/quote]

That is the problem Smudger they are all in denial which, when thing start to fall apart ,will move on to blaming each other. A bit like rats on a sinking ship.  

The worrying thing is that if we don''t lose, the board have an excuse to keep Grant on but if we do lose we are going to be in an even worse position than we are now. [:S]

[quote user="BarclayChuck"]The worrying thing is that if we don''t lose, the board have an excuse to keep Grant on but if we do lose we are going to be in an even worse position than we are now. [:S]
[/quote] Who''s up for eviction this week then?