Sign in to follow this  
yellagreen

Wees good as down

Yesterday we hit a new low. I listened to the entire game on the radio, and it was the worst performance I''ve ever seen. A joke. Grant needs to go, Smith needs to go, the Turners, four or five players at least need to go (inc. Huckerbye-bye and effing Brelliere)

If we play like that again, I''m throwing my radio in the bin[:@]

[quote user="yellagreen"]

I listened to the entire game on the radio, and it was the worst performance I''ve ever seen.[/quote]

Are you sure that''s a radio...? If there were pictures as well then that''s called a television.

This post certainly made me laugh.I assume it is meant ironically, as a ****-take out of the leigons of fans on here jumpiing for a revolution  

[quote user="yellagreen"]

Yesterday we hit a new low. I listened to the entire game on the radio, and it was the worst performance I''ve ever seen. A joke. Grant needs to go, Smith needs to go, the Turners, four or five players at least need to go (inc. Huckerbye-bye and effing Brelliere)

If we play like that again, I''m throwing my radio in the bin[:@]

[/quote]come o mods stop this imature bile getting posted please[:P]

I apologise for the bad title, I''m sure I didn''t write ''Wees'', that may be what led you to believe that my posts were not serious.

Anyway, the point stands, if we play like that again, we might as well give up. We''re almost certainties to go down, and unless we get Keane or Dowie* in, we wont be doig anything else.

*or Moyes (you heard it here first)

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="yellagreen"]

I listened to the entire game on the radio, and it was the worst performance I''ve ever seen.[/quote]

Are you sure that''s a radio...? If there were pictures as well then that''s called a television.

[/quote]One of those new fangled braille radio''s !