Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

Protests against the managment of NCFC

PROTESTS START TUESDAY AT 6:30 AND THEN AGAING AFTER THE MATCH! Please no bad language towards the delia lovers everyone is entiltled to the own point of views.

Please let me no if you feel this is the wrong or right time for protests. being a mid week match im sure there will not be that many people show up, so i am willing to prospone untill the following home game. this also gives Grant another 2 matches to turn it around and if not the its 5 losses on the trot. A final decision will be made on monday with norfolk constabulary being notified on tuesday morning. please bring banners flags etc!  on carrow road, 6:30

Will be interesting to see how many turn up for this protest, however I do think you will be wasting your time, the management or should I say mis-management of NCFC, if you mean the board, will not go unless they are offered by the right person, with NCFC in their heart, the money for their shares. 

Yes we did it with Chase, but I feel you are dealing with a whole different kettle of fish this time with alas Smith and Jones [:|]

The only thing holding me back from a protest at the moment is the worry of what it will do to team morale.

yeh me too what if there is a protest and this gets the team down then were gonna lose int we.... unless we chant cmon granty prove us wrong

[quote user="MightyYellows50"]

Will be interesting to see how many turn up for this protest, however I do think you will be wasting your time, the management or should I say mis-management of NCFC, if you mean the board, will not go unless they are offered by the right person, with NCFC in their heart, the money for their shares. 

Yes we did it with Chase, but I feel you are dealing with a whole different kettle of fish this time with alas Smith and Jones [:|]

The only thing holding me back from a protest at the moment is the worry of what it will do to team morale.

[/quote]

oh and sitting in a stand silently watching the plop that is served up as football week in week out without so much as a murmur of discontent towards those who are really to blame works wonders for the player morale I suspect?????

More like because of the way such things are viewed ands policed nowadays you are too scared to do something about it yourself!!!!

[/quote]

I still feel the best form of protest is by staying away....but good luck to all of those who have the passion to take it a stage further.

I fear the worst regarding attitudes however because many of this "new breed" of spectator (used advisedly) are brainwashed into the celebrity/saviour nonsense....and so owe their "loyalty" to her rather than the club.....

Sad state of affairs I know......but that''s what we are dealing with here. It will take a relegation to shift her I suspect...and that is just a matter of time. The failure of her public image...falling gates and lack of celebrity kudos will be all that will purge us of her presence.

As for the effect it may have on the team?  If you were Huckerby or one of our "better" players trapped in a terrible squad...would you be worried or pleased that the fans were on your side in seeking major improvements? Only the losers will be worried that their free ride may be at an end....not those with ambition. 

[quote user="Canarie 4 Life"]

Please let me no if you feel this is the wrong or right time for protests. being a mid week match im sure there will not be that many people show up, so i am willing to prospone untill the following home game. this also gives Grant another 2 matches to turn it around and if not the its 5 losses on the trot. A final decision will be made on monday with norfolk constabulary being notified on tuesday morning. please bring banners flags etc!  on carrow road, 6:30

[/quote]

It is the wrong time.

Something needs to happen to give the board the required kick up the bum but I''m not sure if protests are the right way to go about that at the moment. Its a very tough decision as has been said it''ll be almost impossible to get them out. The best we can achieve at the moment is to get them to realise that the money that comes into the club has to be spent on the team, not just off field activities. If we are in such an amount of debt that we can''t do that then we are heading straight for a Leeds situation. Serious questions have to asked about how they''ve run this club.

What''s the point in protesting? Grant''s as good as gone if we lose anyway. Why not wait and see who the board bring in to replace him before you start calling for their heads - you never know, they may well rectify their past mistakes by spending a bit of money and bringing in a quality, experienced manager

I don''t think even scolari could do anything with this bunch of players, I expect Grant is, like he says, preparing the players right. There is just no confidence, they need to learn to play together right now. Saying that it''s early days in the season, and we are only 10 points off the top, that''s about 3 wins. Right now, is not the right time to protest after losing just 5 games.

PROTESTS START TUESDAY AT 6:30 AND THEN AGAING AFTER THE MATCH! Please no bad language towards the delia lovers everyone is entiltled to the own point of views.

[/quote]

Either you''re on a massive wind-up, or you''re out to totally undermine the team and management before the game.

I think not.

It''s points we need, not protests.

I would hope Smudger  (someone who I agree with completely about the board) is planning one, as im not going to the next few home games i cannot alas. Come on Smudger you know what to do mate [Y]

[/quote]

As you seem to be appointed chief organiser may we ask who you are as you havent posted on here much even though you''ve been registered for over 2 years( or have you changed your name recently)

I still think its far too early for protests and don''t think they are appropiate before the game either, especially with the youngsters involved.

Oh and you havent said where the protest will be held so that Smudger and Co can find you??

[/quote]

You are right, without a buyer in place Delia & Michael are going nowhere.

But we do need to show them we are not happy.  It might not get us the results we want, but it is all we can do, and we must do it this time.

I think the NCISA should be more active in telling the club the fans are not happy.  If they wont, or if they cant then a rival group needs to be established to do this.

Protests are not the best way.  It is the only way at the moment but IMO to be heard properly we need a voice in the boardroom.

[quote user="jimmy500"]without a buyer in place Delia & Michael are going nowhere.[/quote]

As I said in another thread a few days ago, it is time for Mr & Mrs Turner to stand up and be properly counted for.

[quote user="jimmy500"]

I think the NCISA should be more active in telling the club the fans are not happy.  If they wont, or if they cant then a rival group needs to be established to do this. [/quote]

But don''t NCISA represents its paid members? If you care to join you can go to their meetings and I''m sure they''ll listen to your views.

[quote user="T07"]and if they board walk and take their money.....????
[/quote]

There is no bogey man T07....and they can walk whenever they like. They can only "walk" however when someone buys them out....and this sum will shrink big time if we get relegated. It''s entirely up to them how they want to leave based on that situation.

We don''t need Smith and we don''t need the paltry sums she puts into the team....plus there will be worthy takers once she leaves....always assuming this pathetic "local" restriction is removed of course.

Why is it neccessary to post on here as if looking for approval to protest. Last time I checked it''s a free country and people can protest if they like. I am not going to protest but have absolutely no problem with anyone who feels the need to protest. And even though I hate the atmosphere of protest in the ground  I recognoise that people have as much right to shout for the removal of manager/ board/ both as I have to sing OTBC!

I say go ahead with the protests because I will be interested to see how many people have reached that point again a year after the last time.

''I still think its far too early for protests and don''t think they are appropiate before the game either, especially with the youngsters involved''

Tottaly in agrreance with you angel- always a voice of reason!

In respect of the younger players, Me and my group ofbandits have decided it would not be right to hold protests before the game as this offten divides fans and creates a bad atmosphere (ie burnly game- result a loss, worthy got fired the bord didnt go!)

Spilane and Jarvis have worked there ar''es of for us and have made a huge impact on the team in the two games they have played. did any one realise how the game totaly changed when spilane went of? We will give the bord time to let granty get a loan signing in. so two weeks we feel is fair. After QPR if we are still being served up this miserable excuse for football then we go ahead as planned.

If you feel the need to protest please do, i am not going to be offering any backing to the 2 or 4 people that show up on the reasons above. Hopefully after the qpr game we will be sitting higher in the table with some exciting prospects ahead. how many times have i thought that to myself? (begining of the season for the last 3 years is the correct answer if your wondering)

For tuesdays game although it is hard we will get behind the team and push them on as much as we can! grant dont let us down!  and one of my fav recommendations on here  '' Grant prove us wrong, granti granti prove us wrong'' etc! So come on, OTBC!

Tottaly in agrreance with you angel- always a voice of reason!

In respect of the younger players, Me and my group ofbandits have decided it would not be right to hold protests before the game as this offten divides fans and creates a bad atmosphere (ie burnly game- result a loss, worthy got fired the bord didnt go!)

Spilane and Jarvis have worked there ar''es of for us and have made a huge impact on the team in the two games they have played. did any one realise how the game totaly changed when spilane went of? We will give the bord time to let granty get a loan signing in. so two weeks we feel is fair. After QPR if we are still being served up this miserable excuse for football then we go ahead as planned.

For tuesdays game although it is hard we will get behind the team and push them on as much as we can! grant dont let us down!  and one of my fav recommendations on here  '' Grant prove us wrong, granti granti prove us wrong'' etc! So come on, OTBC!

[/quote]

Totally the right decision in my opinion, because as I said its too far too early.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="MightyYellows50"]

[/quote]

oh and sitting in a stand silently watching the plop that is served up as football week in week out without so much as a murmur of discontent towards those who are really to blame works wonders for the player morale I suspect?????

More like because of the way such things are viewed ands policed nowadays you are too scared to do something about it yourself!!!!

[/quote]

I admire anyone who protests, also it''s everyones right to voice their opinions, just like I voiced mine, which you didnt reply to in a sensible manner, but resorted to childish comments like above which serve no purpose at all, other than to prove to me that you cannot debate without resorting to name calling, and pulling people apart by assuming you know each and every one of us personally.

Oh and I didnt realise you knew me personally enough to assume anything about me, scared? Erm I dont think so, if and when I feel the need to protest then believe me I will, been there, got the t-shirt and would do it all over again.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="MightyYellows50"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How would you know Smidge, you never go, so how can you know what goes on? Oh I see, you get all your cronies to tell you what has happened and what to say.......

[/quote]

do u seriously think no one will buy us???? we are Norwich City not Lancaster City.... we are a league club with assets, business ventures and a tasty proposition for a prospective buyer.. be they dodgy Foreigner or someone else...

Ken Bates bought Leeds for £1... question his motives if u like.. but its working for him isnt it?

jas :)

we dont want a dogey investor though cause we are little nice norwich! Pehaps if we were a little dirtier, on and of the pitch we might get some were (please not that i am not icoraging illegal behaviour) would just be nice to get some were with this club thats all!

Cluck wrote

I fear the worst regarding attitudes however because many of this "new breed" of spectator (used advisedly) are brainwashed into the celebrity/saviour nonsense....and so owe their "loyalty" to her rather than the club.....

Sad state of affairs I know......but that''s what we are dealing with here. It will take a relegation to shift her I suspect...and that is just a matter of time. The failure of her public image...falling gates and lack of celebrity kudos will be all that will purge us of her presence

You totally sad person - I go to watch and support the team not the major shareholder.

This witch hunt will consume you eventually.

Maximo Park - No Thanks

[quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

There is no bogey man T07....and they can walk whenever they like. They can only "walk" however when someone buys them out....and this sum will shrink big time if we get relegated. It''s entirely up to them how they want to leave based on that situation.

We don''t need Smith and we don''t need the paltry sums she puts into the team....plus there will be worthy takers once she leaves....always assuming this pathetic "local" restriction is removed of course.

[/quote]

Does anyone know how many of NCFC shares are actually owned by Delia and MWJ. The share issues that were made to fans I believe were "preference shares"which gave no voting rights, am I correct?

This whole local thing I think is a bit of a smokescreen, surely if someone really wanted to buy the club and went public neither Delia or anyone else would be able to resist. Paricularly the way things are at the moment and likely to only go one way in the forseeable future. We are potentially a very big club and a good prize for a bankroller. The time is upon us when things may well start to move, I am begining to detect a groundswell shift in opinion about Delias future at the club and this will undoubtedly get through to her. She is not one to court bad publicity and I would have thought  would prefer to get out by making a grand jesture rather than being seen to be pushed out by public opinion.