Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Why are Archant so cosy with the club???

While I hate to be pleasant on here...without this public "Archant" managed forum with it''s wide readership ...where else could we possibly be heard?  I might be disappointed to have sections of my posts deleted on occasion....but just imagine how wound up some of us might otherwise be if such a place didn''t exist?

Much of what is said is hot air of course...but the seeds of reality have been sown on here to the point where realism is seeping into supporters'' thinking....and the club spin exposed. Any local reporter would be castrated/spayed if he/she dug quite so deeply.....and that''s where we come in.

So....Archant in my view are allowing free thinkers to speak out (within legal constraints) and thus expose facts which their reporters dare not go near. No doubt they would like to....but as with the gagging that goes on at club/fan meetings and the AGM....it would be more than their jobs'' worth.

Fear not Archant.....we''re on the job for you!                [;)]

[quote user="Cluck "]

[quote user="7rew"]Smudger is annoyed that they haven''t asked Delia:  "You are an Evil Binner intent on taking our Great Huge Club to the Conference, aren''t you?"  and then repeated it in a Paxman-Howard style untill they get the answer he wants.
[/quote]

Oh dear......   [N]

Try breathing into a paper bag sonny.....

[/quote]

Oh dear , oh dear - join the silly boys in the corner

[quote user="CID"][quote user="Cluck "]

[quote user="7rew"]Smudger is annoyed that they haven''t asked Delia:  "You are an Evil Binner intent on taking our Great Huge Club to the Conference, aren''t you?"  and then repeated it in a Paxman-Howard style untill they get the answer he wants.
[/quote]

Oh dear......   [N]

Try breathing into a paper bag sonny.....

[/quote]

Oh dear , oh dear - join the silly boys in the corner

[/quote]

Nice and original CID.         [:|]      

They say imitation is the purest form of flattery.......

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

Archant is accountable legally for anything it prints

Celia

[/quote]

Does the same apply to this forum?

If not, why not? 

Apologies if I am being really thick here.