Sign in to follow this  
pickle

COME ONN CITY FANS!

I''m sure alot of people will sing and keep singing. Allthough the song choices are more likely to be:

"We want grant out"

"Stand up if the footballs ****"

"Are you watching Delia"

"What aload of rubbsih"

Becareful what you wish for!!!

Or "We only sing when we''re winning"?

[8]

[quote user="pickle"]

i call for all norwich city fans, on tuesday to sing and keep singing. everybody stand up sing at there top of the voice and sing shout do whatever aslong as we win.    bring flags, horns, trumpets, drums,anything that will make it have a huge atmosphere tuesday. i dont care if i make a fool of my self aslong as i am supporting the club i love so much. im only 14 but im asking all the fans to listen to me... against scunthorpe we sing out heart out we do what ver we can to get norwich to win (aslong as it is legal) im going to be standing up with my flags with my wig on singing my heart out behind the barclays goal so look out for me. but remember they need our support through whatever.........

[/quote]

sorry im currently in Norwich... could u type a bit bigger as i dont think they can read it in Gretna...

jas :)

Pickle with all due respect to ya and i would encourage any young Norwich City fan to be the same, but some of us have been through a very similar stage 10 years ago. I recall sitting in Carrow Road one very cold Tuesday evening watching City grind out a 0-0 draw aganist a very poor Grimsby side with City players all wearing gloves and playing slighty worse than what we are now imo. I''m sure there is people out there who could tell ya more stories about dire City days and what i''m fearing is that we are currently in the situation again. I''m all behind city all the way Pickle but when your paying Â£450 a season ticket and not getting value for money it''s only very natural to get frustrated of what is unfolding in front of our eyes. These are players that earn money that you will only ever dream off, money doesn''t always motivate but is shouldn''t take a 14 year old boy blowing horns and trumpets for them to create a decent chance or even to score a goal.

I will keep an eye out for ya on Tues but please mate don''t turn up in the shirt, shorts and socks you will freeze of boardam! 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

sorry im currently in Norwich... could u type a bit bigger as i dont think they can read it in Gretna...

jas :)

[/quote]Funny stuff jas [:D]  My thoughts exactly!

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Dicky"]

Good on you Pickle - good to see that some of the youngsters know what being a supporter is all about, whilst some of the old farts have turned into bitter and twisted individuals with a will to do everything they can to bring the club further and further down.

Me and many others are with you Pickle.

[/quote]

Yep...in the playground maybe.........

[/quote]

I think your response summed you up better than I ever could have Cluck.

Cluck wrote the following post at 01/10/2007 12:02 AM:

Dicky wrote:

Good on you Pickle - good to see that some of the youngsters know what being a supporter is all about, whilst some of the old farts have turned into bitter and twisted individuals with a will to do everything they can to bring the club further and further down.

Me and many others are with you Pickle.

Yep...in the playground maybe.........

Really scraping the barrel now Cluck