Sign in to follow this  
pickle

COME ONN CITY FANS!

i call for all norwich city fans, on tuesday to sing and keep singing. everybody stand up sing at there top of the voice and sing shout do whatever aslong as we win.    bring flags, horns, trumpets, drums,anything that will make it have a huge atmosphere tuesday. i dont care if i make a fool of my self aslong as i am supporting the club i love so much. im only 14 but im asking all the fans to listen to me... against scunthorpe we sing out heart out we do what ver we can to get norwich to win (aslong as it is legal) im going to be standing up with my flags with my wig on singing my heart out behind the barclays goal so look out for me. but remember they need our support through whatever.........

Pickle, we are all i''m sure thinking the same , been there done that!! We can all sing blow on our trumpets and wave our flags but the team and manager just aint up to the job. I shout myself sore every home game along with thousands of others but we still don''t improve. Sorry to put a downer on your idea but we are way past getting behind the team to help them inprove we need a complete change at board level, a new experienced manager and a rich suger daddy then i might brake out the wig!!!

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]Pickle, we are all i''m sure thinking the same , been there done that!! We can all sing blow on our trumpets and wave our flags but the team and manager just aint up to the job. I shout myself sore every home game along with thousands of others but we still don''t improve. Sorry to put a downer on your idea but we are way past getting behind the team to help them inprove we need a complete change at board level, a new experienced manager and a rich suger daddy then i might brake out the wig!!![/quote]Agreed. Most of us go and shout our heads off week in week out for that club.. and they just shovel s*** in our face.

yeh we can all blame it on the manager and the board and that ...but that is the sort of attitude that every1 has at the moment..... im fed up with it i was feeling like that and still am but on tuesday i''m trying to lift everyone''s spirit including the players and then maybe we''ll get somewhere

Beautiful idea, great support and yeah, we should all get behind the team... but it''s not going to get city winning. It might help, hey, it might even get a few cynical fans to believe in the power of support, but it''s the players themselves who get results. We can get behind them, but it''s who Peter Grant picks, how he shapes them and how they perceive what he has told them to do. At the moment, I very seriously doubt his skill in picking the right men and tactics to do anything effectively. City will always need fans like you pickle, and thank God it has fans like you coming through and supporting the team, but it''s all down to Grant and the players now...

[quote user="pickle"]yeh we can all blame it on the manager and the board and that ...but that is the sort of attitude that every1 has at the moment..... im fed up with it i was feeling like that and still am but on tuesday i''m trying to lift everyone''s spirit including the players and then maybe we''ll get somewhere[/quote]

BUT pickle we have all been trying to lift the players for three bloody seasons, good on you for trying to stay positive but at some point we all have to realise that waving flags,blowing trumpets and wearing large yellow wigs will only get us so far!!! I will be there Tuesday singing and shouting as usual but i must admit it''s getting harder and harder each game.

so u lot really think by booing the team and making them feel down is going to make them play any better .......... do ya?        cause then if it does ill do tht anything to get them winning

so u really think that by booing the team and making them feel down is going to play better ....do ya? cause if it does then ill do that..anything to get them winning

[quote user="pickle"]yeh we can all blame it on the manager and the board and that ...but that is the sort of attitude that every1 has at the moment..... im fed up with it i was feeling like that and still am but on tuesday i''m trying to lift everyone''s spirit including the players and then maybe we''ll get somewhere[/quote]

Pickle....As much as we like all folk on here however young or old,you really shouldnt waiste your youthhood on this shower of shite in charge and playing for us at the moment. If you havent already,go and get yourself a girlfreind and enjoy your youth. You will have so much more fun!

so by booing the fans and not cheering them on this will make them win and lift there spirits will it....or if we do boo them does that make them win because if it does ill do that

How i''d love to join you Pickle. Unfortunately, thats exactly what we''re in at the moment, a bit of a pickle =]

How i dream of every stand making as much noise as the barclay. It isn''t going to happen until we see a team that wins =]

the barclay and snakepit make plenty of noise for the first 15 mins.  otbc, and a long chorus of yella army - but as most of the play was in our half, in the distant river end, and we looked clueless - gradually the singing petered out.the supporters gace the boys a good start, and got jack back from them.  no excitement, no noise, no surprises.if granty had gone 4-4-2, and we got a goal up, then i''m sure it would a different atmosphere on the terraces.  i''m certain the boys will get plenty of early support against scunny - the rest is down to them and grant.

[quote user="pickle"]so by booing the fans and not cheering them on this will make them win and lift there spirits will it....or if we do boo them does that make them win because if it does ill do that[/quote]

At 14 you''ve got more guts than most on here.

To all you so called supporters, during the game isn''t the time to be demoralising the team.

& YES, support and the lack of it DOES make a difference (That''s what the concept of home/away matches is all about innit ?!).... whether it''s enough to get a result , who knows at the moment ?

but there is ONLY one way to find that out....

get behind the team for 90+ minutes.

Good for you pickle.

[quote user="walks on water"]

[quote user="pickle"]so by booing the fans and not cheering them on this will make them win and lift there spirits will it....or if we do boo them does that make them win because if it does ill do that[/quote]

To all you so called supporters, during the game isn''t the time to be demoralising the team.

& YES, support and the lack of it DOES make a difference (That''s what the concept of home/away matches is all about innit ?!).... whether it''s enough to get a result , who knows at the moment ?

Good for you pickle.

[/quote]

"so called supporters" just because we tell the truth does not make us less of a fan than you sheep who follow the club and are afraid to admit the that this club is in trouble....i will support the club through thick and thin but when things need to be changed like at the moment i will not sit back and ignore the problems like so many out there!!! 

tell u what we all get behing the lads against scunny, there in the playoffs and if we beat em and everyone singds for 90 mins then i''m right, if we lose then ure right but cmon people prove me wrong if we get behind the lads all the way and they win then brilliant......but this wont let the board and grant off but atleast we get the win.

look out for me behind the barclays goal waving the flag and wearin the wig all night and hopefully others will follow.

and another thing if you were really true norwich city fans then you would sing and do whatever you can to get the lads to win

Good on you Pickle - good to see that some of the youngsters know what being a supporter is all about, whilst some of the old farts have turned into bitter and twisted individuals with a will to do everything they can to bring the club further and further down.

Me and many others are with you Pickle.

Right i call for all TRUE Supporters to bring a flag to the match on tuesday and wave it during kick it off  and we''ll actually know how many real fans there are....but i want you to wave it as much as possible through the game....look out for me behind the goal in the barclays

[quote user="Phatcanary9"][quote user="walks on water"]

Good for you pickle.

[/quote]

"so called supporters" just because we tell the truth does not make us less of a fan than you sheep who follow the club and are afraid to admit the that this club is in trouble....i will support the club through thick and thin but when things need to be changed like at the moment i will not sit back and ignore the problems like so many out there!!! 

[/quote]

Of course the club is in trouble. I don''t believe I said anything about telling/not telling the truth...but there''s a time and place for it.

Read what I posted again. I ain''t a sheep because I don''t agree with you

Well said, lets all get behind our team, you may only be 14 but you seem to have more sense then all the people put together who have negatively replied to your post

I''m sure alot of people will sing and keep singing. Allthough the song choices are more likely to be:

"We want grant out"

"Stand up if the footballs ****"

"Are you watching Delia"

"What aload of rubbsih"

Becareful what you wish for!!!

[quote user="Dicky"]

Good on you Pickle - good to see that some of the youngsters know what being a supporter is all about, whilst some of the old farts have turned into bitter and twisted individuals with a will to do everything they can to bring the club further and further down.

Me and many others are with you Pickle.

[/quote]

Yep...in the playground maybe.........

I wont be singing anything as this season i''m pretending that i''m not a Norwich supporter. People ask me, they say... "dude, who do you support", and I think about it before saying "Norwich........ s**t!! No wait.... Norwich arghhh...!"... Can''t lie, but if i don''t get asked, then i''m fine.

What most of you are saying is rubbish, Carrow Road has been an absolute library ever since the day we got relegated, as soon as we got relegated the fans were expecting us to go straight back up, that didn''t happen so the only noise being made at Carrow road was from everyone whingeing. We support Norwich, not Manchester Utd, why do you lot think we should be winning week in week out? we are supposed to be supporters, so actually try supporting your club instead of moaning and calling for sackings all the time, its you lot who are ruining this football club and who has put it in this situation today!

I fi won the lottery most of my winnings would be going to city probably to buy it but oh well...............i may only be 14 but at least i know a true supporter when i see 1............all of you lot not willing to sing and down i understand that but u gotta get behind the team.....................i think it is time for grant to go but that will put us in even more debt.......i think the club should be put up for sale if they no whats right for it. delia its time to go she has lost pur respect and now she needs to sell up and get out. then maybe we''ll get some cash from new owners and then we can work for there.............AND REMEMBER PICKLE FOR NORWICH CITY MANAGER