Sign in to follow this  
Dowp End

John Gregory

If tomorrow night is no improvement on Saturday, I think he could get sacked, even though Norwich have a reputation of holding onto Managers too long. That said, I think we will perform better on Tuesday, but will it be enough? I have a suspicion that the some of the senior pros don''t rate Grant and it shows.

What is it about the name Grant? Do Chelsea fancy a swap? :)

[quote user="canari francais"]I wonder how long it''ll be before some bright spark comes on here and suggests we employ him to replace Grant?[/quote]

Lets get Gregory in to replace grunt!

Lose against Scunthorpe tomorrow night and Grant will be number 2 for the week. Doncaster has only referred to supporting the manager to get a result in the next very important game on Tuesday night

Do you realy think that Gregory would be that good i dont. what we need is a proven manager to either replace or work alongside grant with a bit of a reputation to help attract the better loan signings that we have been missing out on to other champ clubs.

[quote user="canari francais"]I wonder how long it''ll be before some bright spark comes on here and suggests we employ him to replace Grant?[/quote]

Someone on a seperate threead suggested it before your post!