Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Can you name 3 worse teams than us?

[quote user="topoftheleague"]Only 8 games gone but can you name 3 worse teams than us. I can only name one QPR.  Hate to say it but were going down![/quote]

Not in this division!

[quote user="king of latvia"]

norwich city resv

ipswich

ipswich resv

[/quote]

hehehe even that is stretching things a bit far... bring it down to below academy level and we may be getting there.

currently -no,    does that mean we are relegated -no  why?  because last time i looked at the calender it was September and to my knowledge the FA has not announced any changes to the football program.

With a settled squad and one or two players finding some degree of form we will finish lower mid table. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. therefore something needs to change. we dont need to resort to panicking about relegation now in order to encourage board/manager/player change why can we not say challenging for promotion is the minimum the great supporters of this club deserve and if you cannot provide this, step aside.

i will start to worry about which league we will play in come christmas if i still cannot name three worse sides, but even then there is still plenty of time to redress the problem

Pickle, I actually believe that your last answer would be quite a close game if he was allowed to be rush keeper!!It reminds me of the joke were the player plays against a team by himself, the single player wins 2-1 and his mates are taking the mickey at conceding against Norwich. He says to his mates that it was not his fault as he was sent off in the 10th minute. It would probably not be far wrong!

I agree, it is early days. And we are not far behind top spot only 3 games at the moment. Sure, we would love to be up there with them but right now it''s not happening. But you have to look at our recent run of matches, barring Sheff. Wed. we have had quite a few tough games with some of the bigger teams in the championship. So for a team that''s not quite gelling we are bound to lose. There is still time to get it right. We have a run of "easier" games coming up where maybe we can get some wins and some confidence.

[quote user="baldyboy"]lowestoft, kings lynn, norwich utd?[/quote]

you stole my thunder!

i was going to say Wrexham, East Stirling and Dereham Town Reserves.

[quote user="Son Ova Gunn"]

currently -no,    does that mean we are relegated -no  why?  because last time i looked at the calender it was September and to my knowledge the FA has not announced any changes to the football program.

With a settled squad and one or two players finding some degree of form we will finish lower mid table. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. therefore something needs to change. we dont need to resort to panicking about relegation now in order to encourage board/manager/player change why can we not say challenging for promotion is the minimum the great supporters of this club deserve and if you cannot provide this, step aside.

i will start to worry about which league we will play in come christmas if i still cannot name three worse sides, but even then there is still plenty of time to redress the problem

[/quote]

Same here. Relegation isn''t my concern atm either.

It''s East Stirlingshire FC with just part time players (£100 per match plus £30 draw and £50 bonus win).  It is based in Falkirk (from where my other half comes from) and from 7 games so far they have 12 points in Scottish League Division III.

You?

Would you be kind enough, if nothing else, to temporarily leave East Stirlingshire FC out of your current angst?

Thanks.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

It''s East Stirlingshire FC with just part time players (£100 per match plus £30 draw and £50 bonus win).  It is based in Falkirk (from where my other half comes from) and from 7 games so far they have 12 points in Scottish League Division III.

You?

Would you be kind enough, if nothing else, to temporarily leave East Stirlingshire FC out of your current angst?

Thanks.

[/quote]

My Sincerest apologies to all that ive offended by calling East Striling (annual whipping boys of Div 3- ok not this year though) worse than Norwich.