Sign in to follow this  
Master J-Do Pur

Following the crowd

I know i am going to be laughed at but i genuinely do not understand why everyone hates Delia so much and how they blame her for the downfall of the club. Delia is only an investor and  shares holder. Roger Munby is the chairman of this Football Club but because he doesn''t speak to the media Delia is all to blame. It saddens me to see nearly all norwich fans in moral panic, and turning on the folk Devil that has been put in front of you. Please, stop following the trend of a fast turning tabloid nation and think about your opinions before you summarise the failings of a club on one investor. The asking for new investors is obvious, and with the recent financial publication, warranted.To blame the failings of a club on Delia is bizzarre, she is not to blame any more than a board member, chairman, manager or chief executive. She has given money to this club that she is a supporterof, just like you and me. I am not saying if a wealthier person came in and took over at the club i would not be happy for the extra revenue, because i certainly would, i just find it incomprehencable to blame the recent Norwich City FC story all on one person.

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I know i am going to be laughed at but i genuinely do not understand why everyone hates Delia so much and how they blame her for the downfall of the club. Delia is only an investor and  shares holder. Roger Munby is the chairman of this Football Club but because he doesn''t speak to the media Delia is all to blame. It saddens me to see nearly all norwich fans in moral panic, and turning on the folk Devil that has been put in front of you. Please, stop following the trend of a fast turning tabloid nation and think about your opinions before you summarise the failings of a club on one investor. The asking for new investors is obvious, and with the recent financial publication, warranted.To blame the failings of a club on Delia is bizzarre, she is not to blame any more than a board member, chairman, manager or chief executive. She has given money to this club that she is a supporterof, just like you and me. I am not saying if a wealthier person came in and took over at the club i would not be happy for the extra revenue, because i certainly would, i just find it incomprehencable to blame the recent Norwich City FC story all on one person.[/quote]

Perhaps it''s because she''s an easy target . Who knows ,she may get so upset that she & MWJ will toss all their shareholdings to the experts on this MB who will,of course, lead us from the wilderness to the land of milk & honey.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

She sacked Walker.

Appointed Hamilton, Rioch, Worthless and Granty. Need I go on?.

Oh and,  HA HA HA HE HE HE!.

[/quote]

not sure you got the post? its not her who makes all the choices, its the club as a whole.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

She sacked Walker.

Appointed Hamilton, Rioch, Worthless and Granty. Need I go on?.

Oh and,  HA HA HA HE HE HE!.

[/quote]

Worthington got us promoted, in case you''ve forgotten...

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I know i am going to be laughed at but i genuinely do not understand why everyone hates Delia so much and how they blame her for the downfall of the club. Delia is only an investor and  shares holder. Roger Munby is the chairman of this Football Club but because he doesn''t speak to the media Delia is all to blame. It saddens me to see nearly all norwich fans in moral panic, and turning on the folk Devil that has been put in front of you. Please, stop following the trend of a fast turning tabloid nation and think about your opinions before you summarise the failings of a club on one investor. The asking for new investors is obvious, and with the recent financial publication, warranted.To blame the failings of a club on Delia is bizzarre, she is not to blame any more than a board member, chairman, manager or chief executive. She has given money to this club that she is a supporterof, just like you and me. I am not saying if a wealthier person came in and took over at the club i would not be happy for the extra revenue, because i certainly would, i just find it incomprehencable to blame the recent Norwich City FC story all on one person.[/quote]

It''s a strange logic that sees the owners of the club as not responsible for the position the club finds itself in.

I am sure the CE of Northern Rock and his board members will be relieved to hear that nobody holds them responsible for fact the company went tits up.

With attitudes like that its no wonder that the board don''t have to worry what the fans think.

I used to complain when Cluck called people sheep. Now I finally understand why.

[quote user="ricardo"]

It''s a strange logic that sees the owners of the club as not responsible for the position the club finds itself in.

I am sure the CE of Northern Rock and his board members will be relieved to hear that nobody holds them responsible for fact the company went tits up.

With attitudes like that its no wonder that the board don''t have to worry what the fans think.

I used to complain when Cluck called people sheep. Now I finally understand why.

[/quote]

pmsl RICARDO... how did it take you so long to understand that???

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]I know i am going to be laughed at but i genuinely do not understand why everyone hates Delia so much and how they blame her for the downfall of the club. Delia is only an investor and  shares holder. Roger Munby is the chairman of this Football Club but because he doesn''t speak to the media Delia is all to blame. It saddens me to see nearly all norwich fans in moral panic, and turning on the folk Devil that has been put in front of you. Please, stop following the trend of a fast turning tabloid nation and think about your opinions before you summarise the failings of a club on one investor. The asking for new investors is obvious, and with the recent financial publication, warranted.To blame the failings of a club on Delia is bizzarre, she is not to blame any more than a board member, chairman, manager or chief executive. She has given money to this club that she is a supporterof, just like you and me. I am not saying if a wealthier person came in and took over at the club i would not be happy for the extra revenue, because i certainly would, i just find it incomprehencable to blame the recent Norwich City FC story all on one person.[/quote]I dont pick Delia out for hate, I dont pick anyone out for hate. Hate is far too strong a term to use, its just a game that we are all passionate about. Where NCFC stands now is down to one group of people, the board of NCPLC for forgetting they run a FOOTBALL club. What ever big idea''s NCPLC have "off the pitch" it''s "on the pitch" that really counts at any FOOTBALL club and we are now paying for all that NCPLC "on the pitch" prudence. Remember we are just one position off relegation to the old 3rd division and think what relegation would do to the FOOTBALL club we all support.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

SOB - RAOFPMSLOLnot normally given to abrevs and absolutely hate TLAs  but still.

It is beyond belief that Delia is coming in for the kind of abuse that Chase did. Even he didn''t deserve half of it eiher. The fault lies with Grant and the players. Other teams with less money made available than us (csunthorpe? colchester etc..) are performing better. It is time for the players and manager to deliver.

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"] I know i am going to be laughed at but i genuinely do not understand why everyone hates Delia so much and how they blame her for the downfall of the club. Delia is only an investor and  shares holder. Roger Munby is the chairman of this Football Club but because he doesn''t speak to the media Delia is all to blame. It saddens me to see nearly all norwich fans in moral panic, and turning on the folk Devil that has been put in front of you. Please, stop following the trend of a fast turning tabloid nation and think about your opinions before you summarise the failings of a club on one investor. The asking for new investors is obvious, and with the recent financial publication, warranted.To blame the failings of a club on Delia is bizzarre, she is not to blame any more than a board member, chairman, manager or chief executive. She has given money to this club that she is a supporterof, just like you and me. I am not saying if a wealthier person came in and took over at the club i would not be happy for the extra revenue, because i certainly would, i just find it incomprehencable to blame the recent Norwich City FC story all on one person.[/quote]

Spot on mate, some Norwich fans don''t look at the bigger picture before they go pointing the finger, however I would welcome bigger investors and new ideas to the bored but the fact remains who? Delia has made mistakes in the past as does everyone at some point because were all human. Delia has been singled out because she is in the publics eye and people always tend to refer to her what talking about our bored which is bang out of order IMO.