Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

hahahahahaha I just got asked by my Dad...

If I would like a free ticket for tomorrow.... what a laugh!!!!

Told him "NO THANKS".... says it all about the club that it stinks so much at the moment that I am not willing to walk 10mins down the road to watch a game with my Dad for the first time in about 15years.

Told him "that I would not enjoy it so there was little point in me going really"

What a laugh they can''t even give tickets away nowadays can they????

I will be itching for a Scunthorpe win tomorrow night to heap more pressure on our clueless board and those who have backed them over the last few years....  C''mon Scunthorpe!!!

Wow, you''re amazing, can I have your autograph? What a hero. You''ll go down in the Hall of Fame with Crooky, Gunny and Cluck - the men that saved the club.

Are you mad? Part of being a football fan is having to derive pleasure out of pain! It is the muppet show. It is a shakespearean tradgedy. It is going to the gallows to watch a hangin''. 

What if we demolished csunthorpe? Endure the lows in order to appreciate the highs or you run the risk of labelling yourself as a glory hunter.

ffs just turn up and booooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

So if you havent been for 15 years Smudger, were you also disillusioned in the great years of 92-94 or perhaps you have never really been a fan at all, case closed !!!!!

Fortunately not to people like you

Maximo Park - The thinking mans Bros

[quote user="Smudger"]

Told him "NO THANKS".... says it all about the club that it stinks so much at the moment that I am not willing to walk 10mins down the road to watch a game with my Dad for the first time in about 15years.

Told him "that I would not enjoy it so there was little point in me going really"

I will be itching for a Scunthorpe win tomorrow night to heap more pressure on our clueless board and those who have backed them over the last few years....  C''mon Scunthorpe!!!

[/quote]

Now "Smudger" you lovely old boy ,Can i say congratulations on reaching your first year on the message board ? I can''t agree with a lot of your views but i will defend your right to have your say . Once again congratulations well done . I know your love for our club is as deep as anyones [Y] arrdee. 

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I know a troll when I see one (on any board) and your Mr Smudger is a troll.

There are two ways to deal with these: you either killfile them on a group where that is possible (depending sometimes on your newsreader in some groups and not available on a forum such as this I think) or you simply ignore their posts.

In either case they starve to death.

To borrow a phrase from elsewhere: If it looks like a troll and it sounds like a troll.........

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Just about sums you up, we''re better off without wasters like you there.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Well good for you Smudger old mate but I''m glad my kids aren''t like that with me! My son is coming with me tomorrow and my daughter and grandson are coming with me to QPR next week. I can''t believe you really turned your Dad down over a stupid principal, unless of course you made this whole thread up for effect[*-)][8-)][:P][B]

actually i would say it says a lot about YOU  that you cant be bothered to watch with your father who obviously wants to spend time with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your wanting Scunthorpe to win?? lol mate its obvious your a binner, pinkun administrators is it possible for you to ban this clown of the site? he''s clearly not a Norwich fan as i don''t think he''s ever said anything positive? Someone whos been on this website for a while might be able to answer this.... Was Smudger around when we won the league? if so what were his opinions then? did he still think the board needed sacking?

Your poor father. Wanted his son to go with him to a game (for free) as something nice and special, but that son refused. Is he still going? I hope so.

I am willing to admit that the board/Grant are grating on me more and more, but to refuse to go with your own dad because of the board?! And I bet you''ll blame the board for that one too. You made that decision yourself. It was a free ticket (i.e you''d be safe from contributing YOUR money to the board) and you still can''t bring yourself to think "ok dad, just this once I''ll go for you, that would be nice". He''s already paid for that ticket so the "evil" board already has your dads money to spend so what will not going achieve now?

And you''ve really topped your post off by yet again hoping the opposition win. I can understand your theory behind doing this (as you explained in the last line) but surely if we won you would at least feel alittle chuffed inside that the team achieved something?

Come on smudger, most of us are having our patience worn thin by the board and Grant but please at least re-think what you did/said to your dad. Some people aren''t lucky enough to have fathers around to ask them to football games. Just remember that.

Smudger I guess your what separates the real fans from the fans that only sing when their winning, i.e only going to games when the results are going your way, prity pathetic IMO but that''s your decision to make. A true fan supports their team through thick and thin, even when were playing shocking football like we are now. We at Norwich tend to have a very loyal fan base compared to many clubs which is great to see, people like your self are better of not attending games anyway, so it''s no skin of our nose.

Portman Road could do with a few fans like yourself...

A true supporter who can''t get behind his own club?? What''s wrong here? I know, you''re not a true supporter. Why not give us all a break, switch off the pc, draw the curtains and just sit in a darkened room and be a good quiet little boy. Or, if that''s too hard to understand, SHUT UP!!

Much as i want things to change, i would never look forward to a match hoping the opposition would win.

You are full of S.H one T, mate!

Smudger you are a complete DISGRACE how the hell could anyone who calls them self a Norwich supporter cheer on the opposition and want them to win?  I am fed up with the board and the tactically inept Grant, but love my team and would NEVER, NEVER want us to lose. Grow up Smudger or support someone else.

OK then, if you think that people don''t even want free tickets then make the experiment more valid by standing outside the ground near kick off time offering a free ticked, if you get no takers i''ll eat my legs!

c''mon Norwich.

Makes you wonder what someone has to do in the most very basic form to become a "supporter" of a club doesn''t it?Goes back to the people who go vs. the people who don''t go to games arguement. If I drive for 2 and a half hours from Bedford to get to the game, then 2 and a half hours back (which I will), yet this muppet can''t even walk for 10 minutes for free, then is he a real supporter of NCFC? No. He''s just someone who happens to live close by, but has strong opinions about the club. I have strong opinions about Ipswich Town - but I don''t have to support them for that.

I have been a follower of NCFC all my life and have seen some good and bad times in that period. Putting all the politics with regard to the board to one side at the end of the day it is the responsibility of the manager and his team to entertain. From what I have heard and read this is not what is happening at the moment.

Personally I do not attend matches these days as I prefer to watch local non league football as it is more value for money and this evening I shall be watching Wroxham at Trafford Park as I know that I shall be entertained.

Smudger - do you and your Dad ever actually discuss football and your views on NCFC?  Bearing in mind the fairly extreme views you  put across on here several times per day I cannot believe the poor man would have considered wasting his breath offering you a ticket in the first place.  Besides do you berate him for being a sheep etc or are you not too old for a clip round the ear! [;)]

smudger you need to get a life stirring things up on theses boards,making fans angry who are very loyal,and when you say they cant give tickets away i thought it was your dad who couldnt give the ticket away

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Surely the bitterness about the team could have been put to one side for the chance of spending a bit of quality time with your dad. 

Father and son at the football together is great.  I still go with my dad, and I hope that my boys will want to come with me when they are older.

[quote user="Smudger"]

I will be itching for a Scunthorpe win tomorrow night   C''mon Scunthorpe!!!

[/quote]Pathetic Your father must be very proud

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]I think it says a lot more about you than the club. You can''t put your blinkered hatred to one side for one day to enjoy some time with your old man. He must be very proud.