Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

MWJ tonight

I think you owe it to your public to give a full account of the occaision, a starring role on Anglia Tonight or Soccer Special, just give them a ring the numbers in Yellow pages.

[quote user="walks on water"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Exactly how do you think this line of questioning is going to acheive anything ?  Doorstepping people, shouting at their wives, just makes you look like a stalker apart from anything else.  Protests if the happen will be pretty much spontaneous and if we get a few more performances and results like that, are bound to happen - I''d stick with the crowd if I were you, that way you might avoid an ASBO or a restraining order.[/quote]

Sounds like you were there BlahBlahBlah?

I had somebodys mad ugly wife shouting at me I believe and her turnip of a husband nearly ready to swing for me... but did that stop me??? 

No, because I was just being civil and telling MWJ''s that "I thought it was time for him and his wife to go"

Is just a shame that MWJ''s and his wooly flock worshippers could not of been so graceful when I told him "that your time here is limited and that the fans have you sussed and are on the turn).

[/quote]

hahaha absolutely no idea or class. I would probably swung at you too. Egoist

btw ugly? turnip head? pot ! kettle !

[/quote]

Like it, Walks on Water.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="walks on water"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Exactly how do you think this line of questioning is going to acheive anything ?  Doorstepping people, shouting at their wives, just makes you look like a stalker apart from anything else.  Protests if the happen will be pretty much spontaneous and if we get a few more performances and results like that, are bound to happen - I''d stick with the crowd if I were you, that way you might avoid an ASBO or a restraining order.[/quote]

I had somebodys mad ugly wife shouting at me I believe and her turnip of a husband nearly ready to swing for me... but did that stop me??? 

No, because I was just being civil and telling MWJ''s that "I thought it was time for him and his wife to go"

Is just a shame that MWJ''s and his wooly flock worshippers could not of been so graceful when I told him "that your time here is limited and that the fans have you sussed and are on the turn).

[/quote]

[/quote]

Like it, Walks on Water.

[/quote]

Is it a bird?....Is it a plane?....No it''s "Super-Apologist" on the twail of cwushing wee-ality.......

Pathetic.......

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

You have a nerve, not to mention arrogance, to speak to MWJ as ''our'' spokesman you cheeky tw@. Some of us don''t have a problem with the chap or his wife. I think you''re overlooking the fact that it''s Grant who''s organising tactics, and making strange substitutions, that''s why we''re in the immediate 5hit. On paper we don''t actually have as bad a team as many make out, so i''d like to see a manager who can make them play like a team again. Get in Paul Jewell.

[/quote]

Carry on being a nerd ALEX.

The chances of Paul Jewel coming to Norwich under the current set up???

Get REAL man!!!! 

Our players are utter pants with one or two exceptions... if you knew the first thing about football you would know that it takes 11 good players to make a team not one or two!!!!

[quote user="biggleyellow"]

Off course you did mate, I was speaking to Jose too, he said he will be here soon.

You never go to any of the games, so why should we believe you? You like the attention and you like the fact that you can argue with everyone. [quote user="Smudger"]

This evening I asked a question to MWJ''s...

I asked "Michael when are you and your wife going to leave and stop destroying our club?"

His response was "what do you mean destroying the club?"

I said "how he and his wife had led the club to the worse state it had been during the past 35years or so."

He said "that this was untrue." 

I asked "why is it untrue Michael, the facts clearly back up my arguement don''t they?"

His response again "that is untrue."

I asked "are we not in one of our lowest league positions during that time?"

He responded "so shall I leave and take all my money with me then?"

I said "yes if that''s what it takes to get rid of you and turn the club around"

Then several of the wooly flock butted in

[/quote][/quote]

While you have nothing better to occupy yourself so are quite happy to continue watching the awful excuses that are put on as football matches at Carrow Road for the past couple of years...

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Dicky"][quote user="walks on water"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Like it, Walks on Water.

[/quote]

Is it a bird?....Is it a plane?....No it''s "Super-Apologist" on the twail of cwushing wee-ality.......

Pathetic.......

[/quote]

hehehe Check your e_mail Cluck...

You will get the full version of events on there....  [;)]

How would you know what happens at Carrow Road, you don''t go to the matches! Smurf, the armchair critic!

I''m very unhappy about the situation as well, but why don''t you come up with some constructive ideas rather than just being negative, antagonistic and increasingly obtuse (look it up) with every post. You''re just an irritating, attention-seeking individual.

By the way, can I congratulate you on squaring up to MWJ who is a man in, what, his 70s. You are sooooo brave.

That just about sums you up.      

where did she say shed only sell to someone from norfolk, i thought she said shed only sell to someone with the bst intentions for norwich city football club, well this could be any investor that happens to be a fan of football rather thn a investor looking for a play thing

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

You have a nerve, not to mention arrogance, to speak to MWJ as ''our'' spokesman you cheeky tw@. Some of us don''t have a problem with the chap or his wife. I think you''re overlooking the fact that it''s Grant who''s organising tactics, and making strange substitutions, that''s why we''re in the immediate 5hit. On paper we don''t actually have as bad a team as many make out, so i''d like to see a manager who can make them play like a team again. Get in Paul Jewell.

[/quote]

Get REAL man!!!! 

Our players are utter pants with one or two exceptions... if you knew the first thing about football you would know that it takes 11 good players to make a team not one or two!!!!

[/quote]

Huckerby, Cureton, Brellier...There''s 3 for a start, and all proven at this level. And many are underperforming, but obviously that''s because of Mike and Delia i suppose?. Get real indeed....

[quote user="Old Shuck"]

Well Smudger, if you did confront MWJ then you''ve got balls and aren''t frightened to put across your views to the people that matter -a little blunt maybe-but you''ve had your say.

I agree that Delia saying that new investors have to come from Norfolk is worrying-if she wants ''home grown'' ownership then why encourage and back a CE, Chairman, many, many players and a managerial team, none of whom have Norfolk connections? Small point, but...

...MWJ can''t simply walk off with his money as he supposedly said though, it has to go through his selling shares, of course, he and Delia could, in a fit of pique, sell them to a developer with no interest at all in the football club, much as what happened at Wrexham!

General question: whens the AGM? I haven''t heard yet, but it can''t be far off?

[/quote] It''s on Thursday Oct 18th Shuck......

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Get REAL man!!!! 

[/quote]

Huckerby, Cureton, Brellier...There''s 3 for a start, and all proven at this level. And many are underperforming, but obviously that''s because of Mike and Delia i suppose?. Get real indeed....

[/quote]

Cureton and Hucks proven at this level maybe... Brellier I think not!!!

Well thats two (3 in your opinion)... add to that Marshall and you still have another 7 at least to make a team.

Never mind, maybe we could ask Scunthorpe down for a game of World Cup Doubles tomorrow night hey???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Get REAL man!!!! 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cureton and Hucks proven at this level maybe... Brellier I think not!!!

Well thats two (3 in your opinion)... add to that Marshall and you still have another 7 at least to make a team.

Never mind, maybe we could ask Scunthorpe down for a game of World Cup Doubles tomorrow night hey???

[/quote]

Hucks and Cureton are largely past their prime...and Brellier wouldn''t get into a half decent Championship team. Marshall is no better than average....so by my calculation we need 11 players....

As for foolishly defending MJW from some straight talking for once...I''m sure he and Delia have enough @rse lickers around them all of the time and so don''t need any more........

[quote user="Smudger"]

I asked "Michael when are you and your wife going to leave and stop destroying our club?"

I said "how he and his wife had led the club to the worse state it had been during the past 35years or so."

I asked "why is it untrue Michael, the facts clearly back up my arguement don''t they?"

I said "yes if that''s what it takes to get rid of you and turn the club around"

[/quote]

Was there any point to that...?

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

How would you know what happens at Carrow Road, you don''t go to the matches! Smurf, the armchair critic!

I''m very unhappy about the situation as well, but why don''t you come up with some constructive ideas rather than just being negative, antagonistic and increasingly obtuse (look it up) with every post. You''re just an irritating, attention-seeking individual.

By the way, can I congratulate you on squaring up to MWJ who is a man in, what, his 70s. You are sooooo brave.

[/quote]

You really baffle me. You say your not happy with situation but defend the very people who are causing it! MWJ is a very patronising man who ive had the displeasure of meeting on many occasion and if you even suggest wrongdoing on his behalf he jumps on the ''call yourself a fan'' pun. I for one am glad the saviour is being told of the current disgust amongst fans but as long as the likes of you are mopping his head when a smudge upsets him, its all going to fall on deaf ears. Keep up the spin mike, your doing a great job on some.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]What did you expect him to say exactly?

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Exactly. (my original post saying the same got deleted)

[quote user="SUPPORT THE TEAM"][quote user="ob1"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly. (my original post saying the same got deleted)
[/quote]

Well there was certainly no point to what Mr Wyn Jones had to say in responce.

But  hey ho when you live in a world of censorship what would you know hey????

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="LinkNR9"]

[/quote]

You really baffle me. You say your not happy with situation but defend the very people who are causing it! MWJ is a very patronising man who ive had the displeasure of meeting on many occasion and if you even suggest wrongdoing on his behalf he jumps on the ''call yourself a fan'' pun. I for one am glad the saviour is being told of the current disgust amongst fans but as long as the likes of you are mopping his head when a smudge upsets him, its all going to fall on deaf ears. Keep up the spin mike, your doing a great job on some.

[/quote]

Please read the post properly. Where does it say that I defend them? How am I "mopping his head"?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Another Smudger/Cluck love in, pass the bucket.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Better than having a love in with MWJ''s...[:P]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Better than having a love in with MWJ''s...[:P]

[/quote]

Now this post thread has reached the intellectual level of the playground could we call it a day?