Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

MWJ tonight

This evening I asked a question to MWJ''s...

I asked "Michael when are you and your wife going to leave and stop destroying our club?"

His response was "what do you mean destroying the club?"

I said "how he and his wife had led the club to the worse state it had been during the past 35years or so."

He said "that this was untrue." 

I asked "why is it untrue Michael, the facts clearly back up my arguement don''t they?"

His response again "that is untrue."

I asked "are we not in one of our lowest league positions during that time?"

He responded "so shall I leave and take all my money with me then?"

I said "yes if that''s what it takes to get rid of you and turn the club around"

Then several of the wooly flock butted in

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Where was this Smudger, on the radio?[/quote]

Outside the City Stand about 20mins or so after the final whistle... just as the majority of the crowd had dispersed on their way home.

If you look on the "I tried to stay positive" then Smudger gives you the answer - "I was talking to a Burnley fan in the pub tonight".  Maybe that guys initials were MWJ?

ok so mwj leaves and takles his money with him then what, he has majority shares with his wife and if they walked away theyd still haev the shares but they could decide to request in full the entire amount theyve loaned the club, by recognition this is in the region of 8 million, thus then we have to find not just 7mill but a further 8 mill on top spiraling the club into admin then the rest of the creditors demanding money and we end up shut down and all the assets sold and a scarborough,

well obviously smudger if this is what u hav asked of mwj then u aint much of a fan, or perhaps u have the money to bail the club out do you

[quote user="Smudger"]

I asked "Michael when are you and your wife going to leave and stop destroying our club?"

I said "how he and his wife had led the club to the worse state it had been during the past 35years or so."

I asked "why is it untrue Michael, the facts clearly back up my arguement don''t they?"

I said "yes if that''s what it takes to get rid of you and turn the club around"

[/quote]

and you can provide proof that you were at Carrow Road tonight can you???? because i was outside the main entrance sorting something out with a mate till nearly 8pm tonight.. didnt see u there...

jas :)

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

If you look on the "I tried to stay positive" then Smudger gives you the answer - "I was talking to a Burnley fan in the pub tonight".  Maybe that guys initials were MWJ?

[/quote]

What when I was in a pub a couple of mins from the ground watching the game on Sky?

I live only a ten minute walk from Carrow Road.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

and you can provide proof that you were at Carrow Road tonight can you???? because i was outside the main entrance sorting something out with a mate till nearly 8pm tonight.. didnt see u there...

[/quote]

Believe what you wanna believe JAS... but it happened...

Just like I protested by myself after the Wolves home game last season when many on here said that I didn''t.

Those that said that I didn''t do that ended up looking rather silly when other people came on here and said that they actually saw me didn''t they???

[quote user="derehamcanary_fan"]ok so mwj leaves and takles his money with him then what, he has majority shares with his wife and if they walked away theyd still haev the shares but they could decide to request in full the entire amount theyve loaned the club, by recognition this is in the region of 8 million, thus then we have to find not just 7mill but a further 8 mill on top spiraling the club into admin then the rest of the creditors demanding money and we end up shut down and all the assets sold and a scarborough,

well obviously smudger if this is what u hav asked of mwj then u aint much of a fan, or perhaps u have the money to bail the club out do you

[/quote]

I am sure that somebody would buy the club out.

Seeing as MWJ''s and his Wife are such nice guys and love the club so much... maybe they would sell the club slightly cheaper as long as it was in the best interests of the club?

NO I THOUGHT NOT!!!

They haven''t lent the Club £8mill. They''ve also converted some of the loan into shares.  They''ve got to get someone to buy the shares unless they have  a buy back agreement.

and you can provide proof that you were at Carrow Road tonight can you???? because i was outside the main entrance sorting something out with a mate till nearly 8pm tonight.. didnt see u there

I would be pretty sure that Smudger was there tonight, that he did have a one man protest and that he did speak to MWJ

Last season I saw him on a similar one man crusade before NW was sacked and he does do this sort of thing. Give the bloke a break and dont call him a liar, he has been right about the quality of our team, summer signings and manager. 

Whether his solution to "sack the Board" is realistic I doubt but we are lacking ambition and the Board does not do justice to the level of support we enjoy by being so pragmatic and risk averse.

Smudger - I got my prediction of a handsome win wrong and I hold my hands up to that. I called into my local chippy on the way home, have to say that they tasted funny (I think somebody must have p1ssed on them!!). I do not blame Grant or the players I lay the blame firmly at the door of the Norwich City board for not backing their man with hard cash.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, it''s true,

MWJ being outside the City Stand with a handful of people after the game that is

Didn''t see an ugly little troll talking to him tho

but I was just passing .

whichever way if they decided to withdraw there investment in th club itd severely damage th club even further,

and smudger can u see anyone on the horizon lookin to buy norwich, delias already stated shed sell her shares if someone  came along who was going to invest in the club and do whats best for the club

Exactly how do you think this line of questioning is going to acheive anything ?  Doorstepping people, shouting at their wives, just makes you look like a stalker apart from anything else.  Protests if the happen will be pretty much spontaneous and if we get a few more performances and results like that, are bound to happen - I''d stick with the crowd if I were you, that way you might avoid an ASBO or a restraining order.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

and you can provide proof that you were at Carrow Road tonight can you???? because i was outside the main entrance sorting something out with a mate till nearly 8pm tonight.. didnt see u there

I would be pretty sure that Smudger was there tonight, that he did have a one man protest and that he did speak to MWJ

Last season I saw him on a similar one man crusade before NW was sacked and he does do this sort of thing. Give the bloke a break and dont call him a liar, he has been right about the quality of our team, summer signings and manager. 

Whether his solution to "sack the Board" is realistic I doubt but we are lacking ambition and the Board does not do justice to the level of support we enjoy by being so pragmatic and risk averse.

[/quote]

Thanks for that thefutureisyellow.

[quote user="derehamcanary_fan"]whichever way if they decided to withdraw there investment in th club itd severely damage th club even further,

and smudger can u see anyone on the horizon lookin to buy norwich, delias already stated shed sell her shares if someone  came along who was going to invest in the club and do whats best for the club
[/quote]

She never stated that at all DEREHAM...

Her words were "I will sell up to somebody who is willing to buy us out, BUT they must be from the NORFOLK AREA and must have the best interests of the club at heart"

Kind of narrowing the field there in her favour wasn''t she????

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Exactly how do you think this line of questioning is going to acheive anything ?  Doorstepping people, shouting at their wives, just makes you look like a stalker apart from anything else.  Protests if the happen will be pretty much spontaneous and if we get a few more performances and results like that, are bound to happen - I''d stick with the crowd if I were you, that way you might avoid an ASBO or a restraining order.[/quote]

Sounds like you were there BlahBlahBlah?

I had somebodys mad ugly wife shouting at me I believe and her turnip of a husband nearly ready to swing for me... but did that stop me??? 

No, because I was just being civil and telling MWJ''s that "I thought it was time for him and his wife to go"

Is just a shame that MWJ''s and his wooly flock worshippers could not of been so graceful when I told him "that your time here is limited and that the fans have you sussed and are on the turn).

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Exactly how do you think this line of questioning is going to acheive anything ?  Doorstepping people, shouting at their wives, just makes you look like a stalker apart from anything else.  Protests if the happen will be pretty much spontaneous and if we get a few more performances and results like that, are bound to happen - I''d stick with the crowd if I were you, that way you might avoid an ASBO or a restraining order.[/quote]

Sounds like you were there BlahBlahBlah?

I had somebodys mad ugly wife shouting at me I believe and her turnip of a husband nearly ready to swing for me... but did that stop me??? 

No, because I was just being civil and telling MWJ''s that "I thought it was time for him and his wife to go"

Is just a shame that MWJ''s and his wooly flock worshippers could not of been so graceful when I told him "that your time here is limited and that the fans have you sussed and are on the turn).

[/quote]

hahaha absolutely no idea or class. I would probably swung at you too. Egoist

btw ugly? turnip head? pot ! kettle !

Smudger I think you are untilted to ask those questions. It''s  free speech and the right to protest that this country and many others stand for and even fought for.

Not sure I agree with your senitiments about them selling up, since I still think they are Norwich fans at heart and it must hurt them emotionally and in the pocket right now as well.

Anyone thought of digging up Robert Walpole! He was super rich and from Norfolk. Maybe he would buy the club!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Will they take the debts as well?  Thought not . . .

Surely the last thing we want to happen is for Peter Grant to be given transfer money?  MWJ, please hang onto any cash you have until you''ve shown PG the door.  PG''s view was we should judge him only once he has his own team in.

He has his own team in, and, Otsembor aside, they are sh*te.  God knows what he''d bring in with some proper money to spend.  Titus Bramble, anyone?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="derehamcanary_fan"]whichever way if they decided to withdraw there investment in th club itd severely damage th club even further, and smudger can u see anyone on the horizon lookin to buy norwich, delias already stated shed sell her shares if someone  came along who was going to invest in the club and do whats best for the club[/quote]

She never stated that at all DEREHAM...

Her words were "I will sell up to somebody who is willing to buy us out, BUT they must be from the NORFOLK AREA and must have the best interests of the club at heart"

Kind of narrowing the field there in her favour wasn''t she????

[/quote]Of course they must be from Norfolk. do you honestly want the club in the hands of  somebody who isn''t a fan?????

Well Smudger, if you did confront MWJ then you''ve got balls and aren''t frightened to put across your views to the people that matter -a little blunt maybe-but you''ve had your say.

I agree that Delia saying that new investors have to come from Norfolk is worrying-if she wants ''home grown'' ownership then why encourage and back a CE, Chairman, many, many players and a managerial team, none of whom have Norfolk connections? Small point, but...

...MWJ can''t simply walk off with his money as he supposedly said though, it has to go through his selling shares, of course, he and Delia could, in a fit of pique, sell them to a developer with no interest at all in the football club, much as what happened at Wrexham!

General question: whens the AGM? I haven''t heard yet, but it can''t be far off?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[/quote]

What when I was in a pub a couple of mins from the ground watching the game on Sky?

I live only a ten minute walk from Carrow Road.

[/quote]

If you did actually bother to wander down to the ground after watching that shambles on the box then I am big enough to offer an apology (I think the urge to continue drowning our sorrows would have been too great for most of us). 

That said, BlahBlahBlah may have a point in that attempting a discussion with anyone who had just paid to sit through that rubbish whilst you were possibly "tired and confused" after a session in the pub meant you were probably lucky not to get arrested - although had that happened I guess you would at least have conclusive proof you were there![;)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

You have a nerve, not to mention arrogance, to speak to MWJ as ''our'' spokesman you cheeky tw@. Some of us don''t have a problem with the chap or his wife. I think you''re overlooking the fact that it''s Grant who''s organising tactics, and making strange substitutions, that''s why we''re in the immediate 5hit. On paper we don''t actually have as bad a team as many make out, so i''d like to see a manager who can make them play like a team again. Get in Paul Jewell.

Off course you did mate, I was speaking to Jose too, he said he will be here soon.

You never go to any of the games, so why should we believe you? You like the attention and you like the fact that you can argue with everyone. [quote user="Smudger"]

Then several of the wooly flock butted in

[/quote]