Sign in to follow this  
Bomber

HOW DO YOU

Being a total layman in the computer world can somebody please tell me how you get parts of other posts (in grey) or the full post onto your posting

To the right of the ''reply'' button is the ''quote'' button - hit that instead of the reply button and a window will pop open for you to add your reply under the quoted message.

HOW DO YOU get a smiley into the title/heading ?

Every time I put the cursor in to start the title then select the smiley it appears at the start of the main page. I know it''s something daft but I know you''ll know the answer Pete. thanks

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]To the right of the ''reply'' button is the ''quote'' button - hit that instead of the reply button and a window will pop open for you to add your reply under the quoted message.[/quote]

Thanks pete

[quote user="lappinitup"]

HOW DO YOU get a smiley into the title/heading ?

Every time I put the cursor in to start the title then select the smiley it appears at the start of the main page. I know it''s something daft but I know you''ll know the answer Pete. thanks

[/quote]

Hiya Lappin,

All you have to do is click in one of the Post Icon circles below the message you write, like what I''ve done.

If you can''t see them, click your name next to the Edit Your Details bit at the top of the page, and somewhere in there there an option (saying something like) ''Show Emoticons''.I have them turned off because they seem to slow down the page loading time.