Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

peter grant

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

And if they win?

[/quote]

Thats the bit I get stuck on.

If we lose then my confidence in board/manager slips that little bit lower. But a win could lead to another and another and another. Wishful thinking maybe but it could.

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

And if they win?

[/quote]

If we lose then my confidence in board/manager slips that little bit lower. But a win could lead to another and another and another. Wishful thinking maybe but it could.

[/quote]

The bigger picture guys......that''s the issue...not whether we beat newly promoted Scunthorpe tonight.

That''s half the problem.....narrow vision yet again.

Oh yeah, thanks Cluck for the advice. God, I really don''t know how we''d all get on in life if it wasn''t for your all seeing eye.

And newly promoted teams have never done well in their first season have they? Like Ipswich, Reading, Colchester, Nottingham Forest in the mid nineties etc etc etc. You suddenly get all narrow-minded when it suits you!

If you think Grant is going to resign then you clearly must be living with the fairies lol

This is his first proper manageral job in his career, do you seriously think he would leave this job on the back end of some very poor performances and results in his short time as Norwich City manager, he obviously wants to try turn things around at the club because if he was to leave now his managerial career would just about be over before it even started not to mention the fact that he would be missing out on 3 years worth of good wages, were all human at the end of the day, would you just walk out if you were Peter Grant?

[quote user="king of latvia"]if city lose tonight please resign before your pushed.[/quote]

Why should Grant resign and forfeit compensation - the board are the ones at fault for appointing him if he hasn''t got the ability. Would you resign from your job if you felt that you weren''t performing but your employers didn''t sack you. I don''t think so, it would take your regular income away and leave you without compensation

[quote user="Mook"]

Oh yeah, thanks Cluck for the advice. God, I really don''t know how we''d all get on in life if it wasn''t for your all seeing eye.

And newly promoted teams have never done well in their first season have they? Like Ipswich, Reading, Colchester, Nottingham Forest in the mid nineties etc etc etc. You suddenly get all narrow-minded when it suits you!

[/quote]

Once again Mook...no need to thank me as I could see you were struggling.

Always pleased to help at sheepRus@anytime.com

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="paint_me_yellow"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

And if they win?

[/quote]

[/quote]

The bigger picture guys......that''s the issue...not whether we beat newly promoted Scunthorpe tonight.

That''s half the problem.....narrow vision yet again.

[/quote]

Cluck, Smudger, Mr Whittle

In agreement with you, OMG.

I have tried patience but Grant and the board have lost the plot,

A win tonight will only delay the inevitable.