Sign in to follow this  
The Voice of the Thorpe Area

Is the Doc our in-form player?

Never, ever, ever thought I''d say this, but Doc has possibly been our best player so far this season. Murray and Dion seem to think so. This is no joke by the way!

Ok, his distibution is sometimes questionnable. But his defensive displays, for me, have been improving all the time. He always gives 100%, and actually doesn''t make too many mistakes, much less than he used to (and let''s face it, if he made no mistakes, ever, he''d be in a good Premiership side).

He alot of the time is the unsung hero, have to admit it took me to read a couple of columns on Rick Waghorn''s site to make me realise it! Hope I''m not the only one who thinks so. Probably speaking too soon as well, but let''s give credit where credit''s due.

It could well be that he is the unsung hero of the team, ZippersLeftFoot has pointed out a couple of times on here that we conceded fewer goals with him in the team than without him last season.It''s possible that Murray and Doc could make a decent central defensive partnership over time.  It will be interesting to see whether Murray keeps his place now when Shackell returns from suspension. However, the real problem, as Grant (and many on here) have pointed out, is that we''re just not creating chances at the moment, Jimmy Smith can''t get on that pitch quickly enough in my eyes.

WHAT?I have said all along while this Muppet still plays his football here we will continue going downhill!! I guarantee the first manager to come in and exile him will be succesful!!His giving away of stupid fouls, poor balls and headers straight back to the other side make him look good cause he gets so many chances to defend!!Did you not see his pathetic backing off chicken dance for the wolves goal the other day????????Christ on a bike people amaze me! Player of the seaso ha ha he one it buy default the other year!! Do people not watch the game????????

Think you''ll find nutty nigel has been saying the same all season.

Best ask smudger if you want a qualified opinion. He''s the expert on the current players form !!     [;)]